Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Galaxy S8+ preorder

Hi peeps, I have S8 on a preorder and was wondering how good Vodafone actually is with fullfilling preorders. Promise of "get it 8 days early"(I know it's just a marketing spin) means it should be here on the 20th. Who else is waiting for a delivery?...

galaxy.jpg
Sebski by 4: Newbie
  • 110 replies
  • 6 thanks

Do I have a port problem.?

I'm unable to get a suresignal to connect to the internet ( I have flashing red with solid orange internet and user lights) Any help would be hugely appreciated..Traceroute etc below:-    The issue you’re experiencing: Cant get suresignal to connect ...

Bluetooth connectivity issues on vodafone smart platinum 7

Hello. I have a Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 which I bought not too long ago. I've been noticing the Bluetooth only works once after resetting the device, after this - I'd have to reset it again to use Bluetooth, it's almost as if it's turning itself of...

Conference/merge calls on Iphone 6S

I am trying to open 3 way conversations on my Iphone 6S.When I am on a call, I tap the "add call" button and then my contacts appear.I then tap any contact and then the active call screen reappears and nothing happens.I have tried this on my 5S and i...

lackof3G by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

My Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 mobile is locked and can only be used with the vodafone network.  I want to use a sim card from another network while using the phone abroad. I have been given an unlock code for my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 mobile, however, wh...

guyyoung by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help with SIM-card only plan

My son is traveling to the UK to study this summer, and I want to get him a SIM-card only bundle plan.  There is a bundle sale going on now that expires just before he arrives.  Can I purchase the plan in advance and have him pick up the card when he...

dekalbda by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

How can I deregister my sure start

HI My surestart was registered to a different account but I no longer have the details, can you please deregister it ? Sure Signal Serial Number: 42143938852Sure Signal Model Number: 9361 Home Cell p3.0 Regards

jonty123 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Late payments on credit report

Hi, I've been a Vodafone customer for the last 20+ years. I had no problems at all until I dedcided to upgrade my phone in August 2015 and since then I've spent the last eighteen months battling with Vodafone regarding supposedly late payments on my ...

60romney by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Imei

I'm in usa & have lost my phone. I need my imei to process a claim. Can't talk to Vodafone & can't find an e-mail address. Can I get it by e-mail?

Rj1872 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels