Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

router hhg2500

the router hhg2500 is rubbish it can handle multiple users at the same time is vodafone go to fix this issue i have hand vodafone for 2 months and it is   the worst  use. i want use my own router but vodafone will not give the  password or username t...

Broadband severely slow

Hello, After the Bank Holiday, my broadband has gone severely slow. I’ve spoken to Vodafone online, which they suggested to adjust my router position, channels, splitting SSID etc. None of these suggestions make any difference. Nothing has changed in...

Unlock my iPad for another provider

I have just changed providers and am unable to get my iPad unlocked, I have sent the form on the web site with all the details all I get back is a msg could not find IMEI number on the account , been in to Vodafone shop they are a waste of time, rang...

First Software Update

Hi, I was just looking to see when the first update will be rolled out for the S8. The reason being is that this fixes some of the full screen issues with apps and improves performance in various other aspects. Do you know when we can expect to see t...

Iphone 5s 3G 4G signal disconnecting

Iphone 5s, 3G/4G keeps dropping out I would say at least every minute. taking 10 seconds to reconnect. Sometimes this leads to phone calls being cut off or not being able to make calls. and of course making it difficult to browse web, load e-mails et...

No signal via Sure Signal. NG34 South Lincs

Been instructed to do this by Twitter team! Why I have no idea.Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? N/A. No mobil...

tjtops by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

1 - 2 Days delivery? - still waiting a week later.

So, I placed a order for a Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 handset last Thursday (20th April), after not receiving a order confirmation e-mail, I contacted customer services to be told that the agent I spoke to did not process the order, I was promised as ...

Resolved! Pay monthly and roaming in Europe

Hi all I have a pay monthly account and the "my vodafone" app on my phone has a small aeroplane icon. When tapped it says "unlimited roaming texts" and "unlimited roaming minutes". Can this be right? Do I have free texts and minutes in Europe? I only...

Goochster by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week