Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Google Assistant > Anyone received this new feature yet ?

Source : Pocket-Lint. Link : What-is-google-assistant-how-does-it-work-and-which-devices-offer-it Google Assistant. After trying out various assistants such as Cortana and Siri I found they could sometimes be a little hit and miss and I mostly used t...

IMG_0947.JPG

Huge bill

my number was used by my wife to call her number, it seems that when answered my number did not disconnect and ran a huge bill up (4 hours).Should the phone have disconnected when answered?

Unable to join vodafone

During the last week I've been trying to get a SIM only pay monthly contract with Vodafone with no luck.I tried every possible way, first they said there was something wrong with the address the bank had (confirmed with the bank it was not true) and ...

syxtem by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 - lights fine but no 3G signal

First 3 lights are fine but don't get any 3g signal - 4th in use light doesn't light up when making/recv call. (as per https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Version-3-Sure-Signal-Troubleshooting/td-p/1393314 )Its not worked in months -...

Rhino75 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

Network Unlocking Code (NUC)

Some background...My contract finished with Vodafone at the end of March. Because of a poor signal where I live, I have switched to EE which is much better. I have gone from an iphone 5s to an iphone 7 and transfered my number across to my new phone....

Resolved! To sync occasionally or continuosly

Hi peopleI am trying to squeeze every milli amp out of my 7 edge I read on the forum that when you have syncinig active it is constantly searching for mail.As gmail is not crucial for me on have it on constantly.but because of the message that fills ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Get Pay As You Go SIM for international travellers

Hi! I'll arrive to London in a few days. Obviously i don't want to use a expensive roaming service fom my mobile operator. Could i get a prepaid sim while i stay in UK? If so, what are the requirements? (I have a unlocked-compatible devicewith your n...

Constant dropouts on broadband activation day - normal?

I got my home broadband activated today. For the first hour or so it worked perfectly (around mid day), since then, and it is now 23:00, I have had literal constant dropouts all day. Is this normal? The light does not stay green for more than 10 seco...

Jadekip by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Pop up blocked

I was just browsing a forum page on  this site, and I got the message pop up blocked so I decided to see what it was as I would of thought that is a safe site.Any way I pressed it and my screen went black with a star/flower shaped sign started rotati...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels