Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

ACS connection failure/firmware version

Hi,I have had my Vodafone broadband for almost a week now.The router has firmware version 5.4.8.1.271.1.59I am aware that there are people who have later revisions of the firmware than this, for example I have seen reference to 5.4.8.1.291.1.30.1.6, ...

Should I still be able to see online account after leaving Vodafone

So I left Vodafone last Tuesday and ported out to another network. I'll be honest and say that I can actually see me coming back as I'm about to take one of my regular trips this weekend and you should see the prices my new network wants to charge in...

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 19.42.16.png
donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving to another country + changing bank accounts

Hi,I have to move back to Portugal for a year and i need to change my direct debit to my portuguese bank account, will i have to pay extra fees every time the money comes out of that account (as being an account from Portugal) or is there a way i can...

osyeon by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Platinum 7 upgrade to Android 7

Hi all,Does anyone know when Vodafone are planning to upgrade their latest flagship phone to Android 7?Thanks,Farhad

AFStimo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone advantage discount usable on £19/16GB sim only plan?

I'd like to get a family member onto the new £19/16GB sim-only plan but wanting to double check Vodafone advantage can be used on this tariff, it's not showing as being discounted (currently getting a discount on a £25 promotional tariff myself).  I'...

Johnmcl7 by 9: Established
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Security patch update

I received a security update today in a notification on my s7 edge  for the fist time and i am not familiar with how they work on this device.However it asked me to connect to WiFi,And as I don't have Wi-Fi,IT said the data would be under 500kb so I ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: Galaxy S8+ preorder

Anyone else having an issue with the infinity wallpaper?  When I have one applied, and wake the phone via fingerprint, the home screen image is very dark until I move the phone in any direction, then the proper colour appears.  Only happens with infi...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 - Media Nav Connection

Can anybody help with this. My Vodafone Smart 6 used to automatically connect to my car automatically by bluetooth. However since update to android Marshmallow it connects for all of 5 seconds before disconnecting. I have tried removing the bluetooth...

Labels