Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Problem with Blackberry phone and hands-free in car...

Hello I have a Blackberry 9105 phone which I connect to the hands-free facility in a VW Touareg.  Every time I do this I get four messages on the car system, apparently from "6", which I cannot open...  Otherwise it all works OK.  When I disconnect g...

ats4603 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

defaulted account credit file

Hi can anyone help, me and my girlfrind have been looking to get a morgage toghether, she has checked her credit file and there is a defaulted account to vodaphone on there from a phone she had in 2015, its for£41 that she though she was told that sh...

Payment problems

Hi. I tried paying my Vodafone bill on 14th April which was the Friday. But the transaction happened twice and I was charged a second time for my contract. After phoning Vodafone to sort this issue after it not coming out my account due to website gl...

Resolved! Manual for Sure Signal 2

Where can I find a manual for the Sure Signal 2?  I cannot locate the manual that (presumably) came with the box, and I cannot find anywhere a straightforward guide to what all the lights mean.

intermittent 3g signal

The issue you’re experiencing: intermittent 3g signal, normally the signal is very good, but for the last week, it keeps dropping and ending up as one bar with vodaphone wifi instead. The sure signal device itself always shows the normal lights and n...

NO VODAFONE NETWORK SINCE FEBRUARY !

NR29 4 area has had no network coverage since February!  Customer Services are either unwilling or unable to tell us what the problem is.  Website just says they're aware of a problem which they're working on.  Nobody is able to tell us what is actua...

BKWOS by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone Contract while travelling

Hi all, I am leaving the UK to go travelling for a year, firstly Thailand and then on to Australia to work. Unfortunately I still have a year left on my phone contract and was wondering what my best course of action would be, as obviously i want to t...

SamAdz by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Clearing system cache on s7 edge

When you press power and up volume button to clear cache partition Is it the same has holding your power button alone.?Or is it something else?And can you use it too many times?And make your phone unstable I've already done it 3 times and am reluctan...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! System cache clear,anti malware

I know it is recommended to restart your phone the normal way maybe once a fortnight (the normal way)But either way waywhat do they doBecause I have noticed device maintenance looks like it removes residual files and also the system security scan whi...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week