Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Another Sure Signal that has stopped working

----------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-------------------------------------------- The issue you’re experiencing: Sure Signal v3 stopped workingWhat light sequence you're seeing:Solid red, flashing first white lightYour speed test res...

Resolved! Total cost

Hi, Could anyone tell me please how much in total I will have to pay for Galaxy S8+ and plan 4GB Red Extra. I mean total amount after 24 months excluding any extra charges. Does the plan price include the phone?The upfront cost 50£ + 54£ x 24 months ...

bERIUS by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem accessing an account

I have a problem with a vodafone account .... basically i reccommended vodafone to a client of mine (a firm of solicitors) ... the contract has been running for 18 months and until recently they were recieving their bills i believe something happened...

techie78 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

V3 first 3 lights on not connecting to phone

StatusPower light: On steadyInternet Light: On SteadyIn Service Light: On SteadyIn Use Light: Off and does not light when using phoneserial 42142454216ip 2a02:c7f:3616:e300:9d03:e499:e525:c1e9ping 81msdownload 14.76up load 4.48isp skyphone numbers re...

lob1966 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google remove fake apps from play store

Android AuthorityGoogle removes fake “System Update” app from Play Store  John Callaham7 hours ago  Even though the Google Play Store is by far the safest place to download apps for your Android smartphone or tablet, there’s always the danger of inst...

Stevie1 by 14: Advanced member
  • 4 replies
  • 6 thanks

Sure Signal at home for work mobile

If I'm provided with a Vodafone mobile as a work phone but get no Vodafone signal at home, am I able to buy a SureSignal personally and use it at home or would there be an issue with the registration of it and the fact that I wouldn't strictly be the...

marc82 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network data speed in Fishguard

Guys, does anyone have any info on when the Fishguard, Pembrokeshire (SA65) transmitters will be upgraded from EDGE to something useful and which works like HSDPA or HSDPA+ or even 4G? It's an absolute pain visiting our family there and being off gri...

sgarre13 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

3GB data used inside 48 hours?!!?

My 3GB data renews on the 19th of every month, sometimes i use it up a day or two before the end of the month. I have an iphone 6S Apart from being in my car for 40 minutes each day where i may receive the odd email via mobile data, i am generally at...

jdm0388 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Frustrating

I will be eligible for an upgrade on the 1st may, so i've been browsing phones trying to decide what to go for and twice when i have made a decision the plans have changed!! Why is that it's so frutrating!!!

Lou1509 by 8: Helper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

KT20 - Banstead

Poor network coverage KT20 6LU for four months and no response or action from Vodafone!

klint by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels