Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Clarification on unblocking process

Hi,8 Days ago I filled out a form to unblock a phone I had from Vodafone so that it could be used on another network. I have been a Vodafone customer for several years and this was a replacement phone from sending a faulty phone in (the service was s...

dhignett by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Freesim payg

I'm travelling to UK and then to Italy for 28 days starting June 14.  The £10 or £15 "freesim" offer seems to provide talk, text and data in both countries. While travelling in both countries, I want to call Italy, Estonia and Canada. I have a uk hom...

luey33 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

IP33 - Bury St Edmunds

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?About 1/2 to 1 mile.Affecting South West Bury St Edmunds so around Westgate Community Primary School; up until Parkway road to the East; at least to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Update Problems

Since the system update a couple of days ago half of my apps will not open.Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Droop by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Turn off GPS

HelloI am hoping to turn off GPS on my Vodafone VFD200 and have tried following the advice here:Vodafone linkBut in Settings, I can't see how to do it. In fact, I can't even see Privacy.Thanks!

BN3 Hove - no service

Reposted as you decided my last username, although accurate, breached your guidelines so post was deleted. 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? At home (see full postcode) - am trying ...

User1904 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal maintenance?

I have red flashing and internet orange since last night. Is any work going on?

Mike-P by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

Contract upgrade cancelled by vodaphone

Ok so i have 5 contracts with vodafone that are paid ontime every month.  i upgraded my phone about a month ago maybe two with no issues.  My daughters phone is due upgrade so on the 11th i phone the upgrade team and go through the process of upgradi...

Spotify problems after upgrade!!!

I signed up for an upgrade on 3 SIM only RED deals.  I also signed up for Vodafone Broadband.  Part of the RED deals include Spotify.  I waqs used to the process as this was going to be my 3rd year using RED and Spotify. That's when my troubles began...

morrows by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels