Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone bad customer service

i own the Samsung Note 7 since oct 2016, been told need to return it, went to the shop no one know what to do ask me phone 191, i phoned 191 keep to transfer me one department to other so i gave up i said i want to cancel my contract they ask why, i ...

Evolam by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Contract went up 🤔

Been with Vodafone for years had a good contract. Went to continue my contract and it's went up £4 a month where has the loyality went. Anybody else the same?

Plog1976 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Deterioration of mobile broadband service

Hi all. So I've been a happy user of a mobile broadband (data-only) SIM.  Using the coverage checker for my postcode I should be getting 4G indoor/outdoor.  The MiFi device reports the connection as DC-HSPA+ with a low signal stength, but does give m...

Resolved! Problem with repair centre and phone exchange

Hi people, I'm having a quite big issue with service provided by repair centre. Long story short; I was forced to send my Nexus 6p to repair centre as phone has developed a fault with speaker and microphone...as repair centre was unable to repair it ...

Sebski by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6 Marshmallow Disaster

Updated and headphone  stopped working. Wifi became flaky. Now a bootloop that I could only escape through a system wipe. Now back to bootloop. Thanks vodafone. Customer for about 20 years. Help me.

jonesjd by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

When is Vodafone launching 4G calling in the UK?

Even O2 has launched the 4G calling in the UK but Vodafone is not even advertising anything. EE has rolled out 4G calling to the entire 4G network in the UK and Vodafone - where are you.. I have been with Vodafone since Dec 2008 and Vodafone is very ...

PG1982 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with sim swap and poor customer service line

I have recently purchased a new pay as you go mobile which requires a nano sim. I phoned customer service explaining I wanted to keep my old number also voda and they directed me to keep my number page, which didn't work so I phone again to be sent t...

Subcribed to horoscope without my knowledge and cannot unsubscribe

Hi Apparently, i have been subscribed to a horoscope ( MYWEB DHORO CANCER service and getting charged £1 month... I dont receive any texts for any horoscopes so cannot unsubscribe. I dont remember subscribing for this service its never been of intere...

Cluster by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

I think my PAYG number is about to expire

I am currently in the USA with my mobile phone. I last topped up on October 10th 2016. I turned my phone on two days ago and it usually says "Welcome to the usa" but I have no signal. It says "SOS" in red where the signal bar is. I have never had any...

dianna85 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! sure signal swap issue

Getting an error when replacing sure signal Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 - [2m1]  Sure signal V240110437882 Trying to replace with Sure signal V34214220220 V2 continues ...

Labels