Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal not working (plug in version)

I have had my sure signal box working without any problems and lastnight all the lights suddenly starting flashing red I reset it and the power light  was constantly on and first light was flashing white this continued for hours. This morning all the...

1471 service does not work anymore on Vodafone

Since the late 90s I always used *#147# to find out the last person who called your phone, even when your phone was off. This was great, it was free and could be used all over the world.About 2 years ago this USSD code stopped working and we were tol...

Battery Saving Tips for Android {s7 and s7 edge }

Hi, When I purchase a phone one of the first things I look at is to see how best I can squeeze as much screen on time as possible. That said I also prefer not to throttle the phone too much by turning lots of features off. This piece is mostly in con...

Resolved! SAMSUNG S8 S7

is it possible any of the features will trickle down over time of the s8 too the s7 I absolutely love my phone but there is always room for improvement It will be interesting to see if  future updates have some extra features if any (I wonder if bixb...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

NE12 - Benton

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes. 1/2 mile. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to y...

tplday by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

No service all day

I was supposed to have my old number transferred today after I provided you with my PAC code. However I have no service since 12am today. What is the cause of the issue?

shebnem by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

No service PAC

My first experience with Vodafone and not a good one so far; I've had No Service all day and although I was told my number was due to change at 4pm today I still have nothing.  Im guessing the advice is wait even longer and turn the phone on and off ...

cant recieve phone calls but i can make them

hello! i am using a galaxy s6 edge, and im having a little trouble at the moment! symptoms are;when people are calling me, its telling them my number is not recognised. so i cant recieve any calls! But i can still make outgoing calls to other numbers...

Resolved! How to tell

How can I tell who is ring me and when I reply there is nothing there, where can I find the number they rang from, thanks  I have a Vodafone Smart phone 6

Resolved! Play store prices

I might be out of touch a bit here.But just looking at some of the novelty stuff on the playstore I can't help thinking that in app purchases of one game range from 1.99 to 99.99Now I understand developers need to get some return for there work but 1...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 7 replies
  • 5 thanks
Labels