Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Home Broadband

I can't seem to access my Vodafone for home broadband, I haven't been sent out a temporary password yet

Betht85 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! My Vodafone App

Having recently joined Vodafone, I've found the My Vodafone App rather useful, however, I am somewhat confused as to why it states that my current charges are £8.50 from 7th April to 6th May. I am on the unlimited calls and text with 25gb data and ha...

uk3g by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Flexi-Upgrade

Hi,I have just come off a call with retensions. I was going to leave Vodafone as my work gets a good discount with another provider.The person I spoke to in retentions said that with the if I sign up to a new 24 month contact, with the flexi-upgrade ...

Resolved! Help with Freedom Freebee not working

Hi everybody!So basically, for a few years now. I've been signed up to the Web freedom freebee, I top up £20, and i get my allowance for the 30 days. What i do is use my allowance (which normally takes a few weeks) then I use my credit to still go on...

Order Status

My husband and I both ordered Huawei phones on Friday 7 April. His phone is being delivered today but my order number is coming up invalid, on the website. I just want to make sure its gone through (i have the confirmation email), and when it will be...

Kezzer78 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Smart 7 Platinum - Sensors?

Can anyone tell me if the Vodafone Smart 7 Platinum has the following sensors - Magnetic/compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope?  I need all three to use the Viewranger mapping application fully.  If anyone has the phone if you load the app and try to us...

My Vodafone App

Hi  It s been 3 weeks now that my vodafone app is not working i have this error message :"Sorry We're having a few technical difficulties at the moment. We re working hard to get things sorted "is it normal ? is everybody else having the same issue ?...

joack by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

NG5 - Nottingham

Related post:http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/S7-Edge-garbled-alien-voice-Nougat/m-p/2556773#M135756 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Okay, my wife and I are both on Vodafone....

slaphead by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

number deactivation time

hello sir i have a vodafone number, ##~##. and this no. is not in use for last some months. can you please tell me time period in which this no. will get deactivated. ?

phone number lost

I cannot find my mobile number to do a topup and my data sim cannot fit in my phone to do #100# because my phone takes a mini sim. Obviously i do have the code written on the sim itself. Any ideas?

branlinz by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels