Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Suddenly stopped receiving EU texts and calls

This Sunday I still could send texts to continental EU, but did not receive any response back, when in UK and after traveling overseas.Yesterday, I could call the EU numbers but when they try to call back they got nothing.Now being overseas, I can no...

vlado by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6 internal storage space available after marshmallow update

Hi,I have a UK SU6 with about 2GB of free internal storage space. I struggle to free up much more. My question is what will be the impact to my free internal storage space if I let it install Marshmallow? My total space shows as 11.16GB at the moment...

Missed payment on credit report

I am devastated. I have waited and saved for years to get a mortgage. Just reached the milestone and was approved for affordability only to get declined at the end of a 3 hour phone call because I failed the credit score.after this, I checked my cred...

Resolved! S7 edge feeds s8

looking at the specs of the s8 I couldn't help notice that the s8 has dropped the edge panels and it made me realise how little. I use it and how Samsung have dropped it I would love to know there reason for dropping it So I have decided to turn of t...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 5 thanks

Bixby and S8 Launcher for S7 edge

For information:There are a few S8 and bixby launchers going around which states you can use these on the S6/S7/S7 edge these have been posted on somr blogs, Facebook, XDA, please do not download them as there not real and will brick your phone.A fri...

Stevie1 by 14: Advanced member
  • 4 replies
  • 9 thanks

Sure Signal

I recently upgraded from a iphone 4s to a 6s. and was sent a new SIM with the existing number, The Sure Signal will not work on the new phone.  I know it is not the device as my wife is using it. I have spoken to support  a number of times and they t...

Hgf287 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! SE14 - 4G Connecting to weaker signal

Hello! I've been having a problem recently around my house with 4G. When initally connecting the device after switching off airplane mode it will connect to the nearest 4G mast and gives 4 bars. In field test mode the rsrp is -94 so a strong signal. ...

Pre order

Hi I've pre ordered the s8 through vodafone but my question is this.If I've pre ordered the phone and get it 8 days early does the phone come with bloatware or do you do so many pre orders and get the phone sent straight to customers direct from sams...

Mimo2000 by 12: Established
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sure Signal 3 stopped working after working fine for months

After working consistently for many months, yesterday my Phones stopped getting a 3G signal from the SS3. The lights are as described below. Action TakenI performed a power cycle and after re-synching, the situation remained the same. This morning, ...

mpeplow by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels