Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal taking incredible long time to connect

My SureSignal was working .... I had to reboot Broadband router .... Internet back up within 3 mins.Now more than an Hr later SureSignal still not up .............. Why does it take so long for this to reconnect ? Did have 1 red and 1 amber lights .....

sargan by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal stopped working

HI Came home tonight and my V3 has stopped working, i have no lights or anything on at all. Have tried resetting but to no avail...yes the power socket is working! Help!!

bill adjustment

I've just recieved my monthly bill via text which made me have a look at my bill breakdown and i've just seen that over £900 has been brought forward to my account! why on earth has this happened it says its a bill adjustment its outrageous! what has...

alex26 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

huawei HHG2500 how to turn off SIP ALG

Hi. I use VOIP phone but suddenly after I restart router I have problem with VOIP. I find out that I have to turn off SIP ALG,  I try to find that opition in router setting but I could not find it. How can I do it? Sorry for my english but it is not ...

wieko by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Buying

i do not know how to switch on ask to buy on icloud settings.

Szófia by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! I entered NUC incorrectly, now I can't use another SIM

Hi. I'm on holiday in Australia with my UK contract S7 phone. I bought an Australian Vodafone PAYG SIM to use in it. I got the NUC from completing the online form but I entered it wrong three or four times. Now I can't get another NUC.How can I unloc...

Apps

On my s7 edge I have 4 Microsoft apps that I don't use and never will and as I don't have access to WiFi and won't have for a while it keeps asking me to update but each one is about 65mb x4 it will be a big chunk out of my data so my question is am ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re-sync of Sure Signal Serial number: 42152479715

Hi I have just a flashing internet light - tried everything - can you someone at Vodaphone support please re-sync my device. Seems from the varios threads this is a common problem and solution. Thanks

withers by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems getting an unlock code

Hi - I hope you can help with this? On 02/03/17 I purchased a new Huawei Y3 from Argos.  It came with a PAYG Vodafone sim which I needed to activate with a £10 airtime bundle. My regular provider is 3 Mobile and I wish to unlock the handset for use o...

Dicky_J by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels