Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodaphone Smart Ultra 6

My smart ultra 6 switches itself off then when I switch it back on it comes up January 1st one am.does anyone know why this is.

Diron by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming in Dubai

I'm going on holiday to dubai in September and i'm getting confusing messages about the roaming in dubai. I called to confirm if Dubai would be included in the worldtraveller package and the person i spoke to confirmed that it would be.  I then check...

hervinder by 4: Newbie
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal v2 not connecting to vodafone servers

Hi I recently had a VVS 3 fail and recoonected an older V2, registered the unit on 2nd April and it has spent the last 2 days with flashing lights which I guess means it hasn't sync'ed with Vodafone servers. I am using a BT homehub3 (the VVS3 was con...

Urgent complaint --- Vodafone is stealing / not returning my money!

Dear Sir / Madam,I am writing to make an urgent complaint --- Vodafone customer service is stealing / not returning my money!I am Vodafone customer of more than 10 years and have £50.05 in my account. I started working abroad in East Asia at the begi...

Changg by 4: Newbie
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer Services Don't Understand A Problem Vodafone Has Created

Morning all, As I'm sure a large number of people on the community share in my frustrations with Vodafone's customer services/relations team and their shortcomings, however I'm really now starting to lose the plot. A few weeks ago I contacted Vodafon...

wwhyte92 by 7: Helper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

International Options

Hi,After having been a loyal mobile customer for years, I have recently signed up for home phone and broadband with Vodafone and am very happy with all the services. However, I was wondering if you would be able to provide larger International packag...

Resolved! Missing payment

Hello I was just wondering if someone could just help me please.... I paid my bill yesterday (16th of March) and vodafone are saying they haven't received it called my bank and they said they money has cleared so please tell me where my money has gon...

Alex1988 by 4: Newbie
  • 37 replies
  • 1 thanks

No service RH12 West Sussex

I have no service at all whatsoever and have not had for 24h. Can someone please look into this?

Unlocking Lg G5 while abroad

Vodafone has given me unlock code but Now i am in Philippines and after putting different network sim, my mobile is not asking for unlock code. On enquiry vodafone said I should be in UK to complete the process. But i read over here that it is false ...

Resolved! Forum settings

on the forum settings page somehow some personal pictures ended up on there.don't know how I did but any way now on trying to change my avatar and to make sure I've deleted the pictures.On pressing avatar I get this messageoccurred.occurred.Your requ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels