Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Router Connect to 4G

Hi, I have problems with my internet/broadband connection from time to time! I have about 20 connections to my router so going to all of them and pointing to my phone hotspot is not worthwhile. Can I buy something I can connect to my Vodafone router ...

Edmund53 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Swapping sims

Can i swap a sim from a Samsung Galaxy Edge into an Iphone 6s both on the same network?

Help Default to Credit File

hi   there is a problem about my line. I asked you to set a cap on my monthly plan and you confirmed to me by phone that you have did. then I got a bill of more than 200£. I called you and you asked me when did you ask for the cap ! I was too furious...

Diaa by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Upgraded early, now charged early termination fee

Dear all,I recently left vodafone, having given 30 days notice and moved other to another provider. I moved over as on my account it said my contract end date was March 31st 2017. I called mid Feb to cancel my contract and I was told I needed to give...

My Vodafone app problems

Hi, apologies if this has been posted before but I had a quick look and wasn't able to find an answer to my problem,I've been trying to use the My Vodafone app but every time I try to use it it says that it's not for business users but hopefully it w...

Ade75 by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Rationale for restricting iOS wifi calling to specific customer types

Many of my friends use iPhones on Vodafone (some are business customers), but none of them can turn on wifi calling (despite the option appearing in their iPhones' settings) because Vodafone restricts it to specific customer types - "Pay monthly Red ...

NFH by 5: Helper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

MyVodafone App not working

I am a mobile and broadband customer.   I called customer service to explain the My Vodafone App stopped working on my iPhone 7 a couple weeks ago (at the time).  I have the latest version of the app, and have deleted and re-installed.  I have tried ...

thumb_IMG_0039_1024.jpeg

Mk41 -Clapham, bedford

I have been having issues for over eight months now with calls dropping, calls not going through, waiting for hours and sometimes days for messages to come through and on most days a maximum of one bar of signal in the village of Clapham, where I liv...

Labels
Top Thanked this week