Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

CB21 - Cambridge

Post Title: CB21 4JT NO NETWORK 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? I can't go more than 100metres from home. There's no signal. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where t...

robinr10 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Warranty

HelloI bought a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 less than a year ago via Amazon.co.uk directly.  It has developed a fault can I take it to my local Vodafone shop with the inovice and box to get it repaied under warranty? It kept on loosing data connection, ev...

Broken LG G5

Hi, In early december I purchased a 24 month vodaphone contract with a LG G5 Gold refurbished handset through a website called the smartphone company. I have had the handset for 4 months and last week it came up with a power supply notification, afte...

nerdoboo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking NOT Vodaphone phone at Vodafone

HelloI a few months ago bought a new iphone in a store in the city of BirminghamThen I'll get a new sim card for the Vodafone, and the company Vodafone LOCKED my phone for this SIM card, and now I can not use other SIM cards from other companies.why?...

Dalim by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

DE24 - Derby

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes, within the entire Pride Park area. Om a matchday when the stadium only slightly starts filling up. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA)...

Resolved! 250mb free data?

I received an email asking for my feedback on the 'my Vodafone app' and I'd receive 250mb of free data, so I gave my feedback and received this text "Thanks for your Network Feedback. We've added your 250MB UK data bonus to your bundle. It'll last fo...

Credit check issues

Hi there, id like to ask if its possible to talk to the credit check team who process my application? Ive recently been declined due to some details in my credit report being incorrect. For example It claims I am not registered with the electoral ro...

Sgpascoe by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Issue not listed? No 3G signal Please help

Please can you help me help with sure signal issue. I've tried the troubleshooting reset etc and made no difference.  Here is the required debug info: The issue you’re experiencing: No 3G signal to the registered phones.  What light sequence you're s...

ricsto by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal 1 not working - please RESYNC

Would you please try a RESYNC. My SureSignal 1 has not been working since last week, I've tried everything from reset to changed power supply but nothing has worked.---------------------------------------------TEMPLATE--------------------------------...

andylaws by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Premium Text Message Waiting

I just received a message saying I have a Premium text message waiting and that I have insufficient credit, even though I have the 'Premium rate information text bar' turned on. I have been plagued by these text scams before which is why I switched t...

Kiota by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels