Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

LS1 - Leeds

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Around 10 minutes walk 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add ...

dotpaul by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! GPL License and BIOS for Router

Vodafone since your router uses GPLv2 licensed code, and obviously the bios is distributed.  I am of the understanding that you must release the source code of the bios for users under the GPL.   Can somebody point me to the location of the source co...

Vodafone repair centre contact

Hi,Is there a phone number or email address to contact repair centre directly? Phone went in for warranty repair 4 weeks ago and no contact since.  Online tracker is useless,  currently shows repair was completed on 25th July and has said the same fo...

halesj1 by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6 Marshmallow Disaster

The Marshmallow upgrade for the Smart Ultra 6 is a disaster. First, it is no longer possible to have apps installed on SD card. My SD card is now near redundant, and I can't fit all my apps in the phone memory. Worse, the Marshmallow feature to use S...

Data usage - how to dispute?

I was shocked to learn earlier this afternoon when I got the usual monthly text from VF that my bill is £126.85, compared to the usual £28.80.This is the first time I have ever apparently gone over the 5GB limit I have on my account since going on to...

Resolved! My software update for my galaxy S7

Hi there i was wondering if vodafone will be sending out the software update for the S7 cos i have not got it yet it is an unlocked S7

nav9t8 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

New SIM not connecting to SureSignal

My son got a phone upgrade two weeks ago, new P9Lite, required new SIM. We've had a SureSignal for years,and I have a P9, and there are two other phones using it. My son's number worked fine until this upgrade. Now it just will not work. Vodafone onl...

mwonham by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Store has no courtesy phones! My options?

So my contracts up on Friday and my phone has an issue and needs sending for repair. I'm insured with Vodafone and warranty but they have no courtesy phones and I have no spare. Apparently all the courtesy phones haven't been returned on time from ot...

gazmix by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Rewards £25 Voucher Lost email

Wonder if anyone can help. Been trying Vodafone chat to no avail. Quite simply I converted 2500 points for a £25 John Lewis Voucher on 5 March 2017. Accidently deleted the email that links me to the John Lewis e-giftcard. Now Vodafone are quoting me ...

Labels