Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Using my UK mobile in Australia

Hi forum users, I am a UK Vodafone customer and will be living in Australia for the next 12 months. I have just started an Australian Vodafone contract (sim only) to use on my UK phone. Phone is now asking for a SIM network unlock PIN. Will Vodafone ...

Data allowance

Good evening guys!So on the 25th of Mar I bought Vodafone broadband. I was quoted activation 31st Mar. I received a text saying it's been delayed till the 3 or April. Then later in the week another text saying the 6th April.I rung up and asked about ...

LS19 - Leeds

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? The issue seems to go away around 1/5 mile away2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showin...

jmclusky by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

'No service ' - franschoek. S. A

Hi I have vodaphone from the uk . I am currently in South Africa In franschoek about an hour from Cape Town and my phone has been showing 'no service' for 24 hours . I have restarted, updated , taken sim out put it back in, updated my iPhone 6s but s...

Mist88 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Issue HG2 Harrogate

My contract recently expired and I moved to a SIM-only contract on April 1st; however, for a few weeks now my phone has been continually searching for network and I cannot make or receive calls and I have not received some text messages.  1) Does the...

JamesW31 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal stopped working this weekend

Hi, help please. On Saturday pm both phones in our household dropped connection to the Sure Signal even though the SS showed it was connected to the internet ok.I did a reset, the SS connected OK to the internet but still the phones would not pick up...

paulcp by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S8/S8+

wow, just wow http://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s8-release-date-and-everything-you-need-to-know 

HTC U Ultra

Hello All, Am Due to upgrade on the 8th and want the above but it doesnt appear on the Vodafone Website, Carphone have it but and Hesitant to go through them can anyone advise as HTC arent an option in the manufacturer field

Backing up phone options and insurance question

HiMy z3 compact contract is up on April 1St and am wanting to back my phone up.My pc is too old to install pc companion and won't even accept my phone being plugged in despite trying to install drivers and all public pc's won't let me do this.Can I b...

gazmix by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 1 thanks

Mobiwire dakota internet.

I've a Mobiwire Dakota phone, i can access my email and google page, but other websites give me communication error.Any thoughts?

weasel1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week