Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Router Connect

Hi, We have a Vodafone Router Connect. Recently, some devices have become disconnected and canot be reconnected becuase the router is not coming up in the wifi settings. Its quite unusual actvity - some of the devices then reconnect randomly and work...

Two Vodafone contracts - want to keep old number for new contract

Hi guys, I've got a confusing one for you! Had no luck with Live Chat so figured asking the community was the next best step. I'll try and keep it simple.Out of ease, I'll use V1 and V2 for 'old phone' and 'new phone'V1 has 17 months contract time re...

Densest by 3: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Completely incompetent!!!! How to make formal complaint?

I've been a vodafone customer for over 10 years now and I'm absolutely appauled at their customer service - shocking to say the least! I visited a local store on 20th December 2016 as I had lsot my phone and needed a new sim, also upgraded my sim onl...

hanslo05 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

disconnection

Ok so I haven't been able to pay my bill as I am out of work. I let a customer service advisor know this roughly a month ago and said I'd be able to pay my full outstanding balance the first month after I re-enter work. Now I have been disconnected w...

craigj12 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account paid up early in full now Vodafone given me bad credit rating!

Please can someone contact me?! I finished my contract 11 months early,paid £198 over the phone,given a payment reference number,assured this was my final payment and my account now closed. I didn't receive confermation  in writing as I requested!i w...

EU Roaming After June 2017

Morning all, I'm currently midway through a 24 month contract I started in March 2016 which therefore doesn't have any free EU roaming included within my bundle, meaning I have to pay £3 per day for the Vodafone EuroTraveller add on when abroad. I'm ...

wwhyte92 by 7: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! How do I force phone to use SureSignal

My Suresignal is working fine but my phone (Samsung S7) often connects to the weak 4G signal from outside rather than the strong 3G signal from my Sure Signal.  I then drop calls which defeats teh purpose of having the Sure Signal.

jimlyon by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

ramdom things flashing up, cant do anything on phone

hello, i have a smart ultra 6 , the phone ramdom vibrates, apps keep opening and closing on their own, when i touch an app (for example facebook) it takes a few atempts to open then when it does it goes off, back to home screen . i cant keep an app o...

natalie6 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Networks getting sly ahead of the June 2017 inclusive roaming rule...

So in this story, Vodafone are the heros but thought you guys would be interested in some sneaky practises going on across the water in the Republic of Ireland ahead of the new roaming rules that take effect in June. So 3, the network offering 'all y...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 screen problems

I have a annoying line running down right hand side of my s7 screen. I have googled it and it seems a common fault. Some are saying if you reset red green and blue it sorts this problem but I have tried and still there. Has anyone else had this issue...

12bazza by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels