Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! International complaints

I am a Vodafone Egyptian customerI have a problem with Vodafone Egypt.I have done all the possible steps but they didn't solve the problem.The problem is simply that a certain service activated automatically and it has a daily fees. the service is ac...

d5a5ny by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

RPI Price Increase - April 2017

Hi all,I received this wonderful text message yesterday informing me that Vodafone will be increasing my price from 12th April. "Hello. Just to let you know, from 12 April we'll be increasing your monthly plan by 3.2% - which is in line with the Ret...

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 14 replies
  • 5 thanks

No Coverage in OFFICE

Hi We don't have any coverage in office today !!! Usually it works fine but not today ?  Post Code : BS32 4UF  

Brixee by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Blackberry

Do we know if Vodafone will be stocking the new Blackberry Keyone?

Raising a formal complaint

Could customer service be any worse?  Vodafone tried to charge me for a line I don't have tnen disconnected the line i do have.  11 calls, 6 hours on the phone, 2 days later, it still has not been reconnected.  I've lost count of the times I have bee...

LouiseJB by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Do you think you want Vodafone Broadband ?

Then think again. My last two weeks experience bullet pointed down so you don't have to endure what I have; the hours on the phone, the countless messages and as I write this is all still not fixed. Before I write this it might be pertinent to note t...

rogerha by 4: Newbie
  • 32 replies
  • 1 thanks

New phone - not working with Sure Signal anymore

Upgraded to a new phone which included a new SIM and now my Sure Signal box doesn't seem to see my phone. Can someone tell me what I need to do to make it see the new SIM. i have pretty much no signal at all without the SS box. Any help gratefully re...

Poor network coverage in Hove BN3

The coverage checker indicates indoor and outdoor 4G coverage for BN3 Hove, but I never seem to get this. I rarely get any coverage indoors and have to rush outside to receive calls to avoid them dropping out. Texts are often not sent indoors or outd...

Resolved! DATA SAVER

on the s7 edge after the update is data saver with it if so how do I activate it

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels