Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Amazon £20 Credit Voucher Not Recieved

How do I report an issue I have with two £20 amazon voucher I have requested in return for PAYG reward points ? As I've not received any communication relating to my request for the total amount of £40 amazon credit even though Vodafone have deducted...

VSS v3 not connecting to Vodafone

We've had a Suresignal v3 working for many years, suddenly it died, not even a light when powered on. Luckily we have a 2nd one which is no longer needed from another place. Plugged it in as before, registered on my vodafone account, serial number ac...

original.jpg

wrong amount on bill and no-one answering!

I changed my monthly amount on 13/2/17 and I've been overcharged twice since then. Plus, despite the website saying they are open 8 to 9pm on Sunday, I'm getting a message that it's 8 to 6 Mon to Fri only.What's going on? VERY frustrated. 

Julesfb by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Data Connection

Post Title: CH491) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? I've travelled in an approx 2hr radius from the below post cod and have no data connection at all2) What is the full postcode (e.g....

NiWi1980 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

customer service woes

ok - so my suresignal 'blew up' last week - with sufficient force to trip the mains and make a loud bang.   Now trying to get a replacement has meant a most frustrating day... Online webchat with someone to explain the issue.  After finally convincin...

dag1011 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Number porting issues 2

Tried to port my Voda number to another Voda sim. The change didn't happen and now my data isn't working. Chat reps just walk me through installing the APN and tell me the account is otherwise fine. It is not fine because I can't use the allowance I ...

Re: Sim swap / upgrade

This morning I decided to upgrade online, although it was more expensive rather then just going with another phone supplier. I upgraded with Vodafone as my daughter is very sick and I need to have my phone working for emergencies. I was led to believ...

second hand sure signal

I have just been given a second hand sure signal. When I try to register it I get the message "sorry there seems to be a problem. We are working hard to fix the issue. Please try later"This makes it sound like the problem is with them. But I wonder i...

trottski by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal - Dead

Hi, late last week overnight my Sure Signal decided to die, actually tripping the circuit breaker for the ring main. On another forum it has been suggested you would ship a replacement, how do I go about arranging this ?

rogerha by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels