Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal V3 Burnt out

I purchased a new Sure Signal V3 from an ebay seller in March 2016. I always thought it ran too hot and tried to remember to unplug it when I wasn't at home. We were away for the recent bank holiday weekend and I'd forgotten and left it plugged in.  ...

IMG_6839s.jpg
susagood by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim swap / upgrade

I have 3 different numbers on my contract. One of the numbers ie my sons phone needed a new sim as he had bought himself an iphone. So vodafone sent me a new sim for him.....(i stated which number i required the sim for) I have activated the sim and ...

muileach by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Defaulted account showing wrong date after DRO

I had a DRO in august 2013, vodafone was under this DRO.  In a few years I would like to get a mortage and I know my defaulted accounts stay on my file for 6 years, which I fully accept.But vodafone have the wrong defaulted date on my old account, as...

lee22 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

DNS settings for Domain

Our school has a website domain with Vodafone and I need to change the DNS but I can't find out who I need to contact!!  Can anyone help?

parkroad by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

£20 big value bundle not added !!

I bought a £20 big value bundle and it hasnt been added its been over a hour im getting fed with vodafone the transaction number is ##~## IE this has been taken from my account and vodafone is telling me their hasnt been a transaction done !!

Sure Signal V3 Not Working

The issue you’re experiencing:For a number of weeks the Sure Signal v3 has not been operational.I have powered off and reset but no change.What light sequence you're seeing:Power: Flashing RedInternet: Not litIn Service: Solid OrangeIn Use: Solid Ora...

i have proplem with wlan

Hello..I have aproplem with my easybox ..The signal is very week not covering my house ..So what to do...

amrity by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot send or receive MMS

I cannot send or receive MMS on a new ZTE F320 phone. I've been through all the steps listed here http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Device-Guides/Messaging/Picture-messaging/915003422/Set-up-your-phone-for-picture-messaging.htm , and I've had three lengt...

Labels