Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Number not transferred

I brought a new contract on Tuesday (7pm) so was told my number would transfer over from EE by 4pm Thursday (48 hours).  This hasn't happened by 4pm today (Friday).  How long will it be?  It is really frustrating.

network issues in DL12 - Whorlton

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? all over the village 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? DL12 8XQ 3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM ...

accessing internet

it seems im unable to use the internet.i have no limits set. i have plenty of data availiable.4g showing on screen.i have been sent the settings via text message but still no joy.  wifi works perfect. just not vodafones data. help please

ashbe by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google Pixel on SIM only deal

I recently made a complaint to Vodafone as I believe Pixel owners were not being treated fairly, here's why. My partner and I both have SIM only deals, she is using hers on a SIM only deal but using her old Samsung phone. She gets access to Wi-Fi cal...

mbnu99 by 3: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

HulloMail (Diverts not working)

Been having a bit of an issue with HulloMail and Diverts recently.Not sure if Vodafone have made some changes behind the scenes but calls are no longer being diverted to HulloMail's voicemail. When trying to reactivate (using the service code) it say...

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 18.13.10.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal with BT Infinity

Is anyone using a Vodafone Sure Signal on BT Infinity ? There's lots of conflicting information as to whether it works or not. I have a new BT Homehub6/SmartHub

ms89028 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Which Android VPN app in your opinion is best in terms of UI and UX?

It's like a total mess when you go about searching for Android VPN apps on play store. I really need some good suggestions. Most of the apps that I install tends to bog down my Android OS. Can you recommend me some light Android VPN apps?

janyao by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

BT34 - Warrenpoint

1) Issue happens just at this location  2) BT34 3SF 3) Issue occurs regardless of phone the sim is put in - we have 5 vodafone sims at this address - none are working 4) Unable to connect to Vodafone network Happens on all.    6) Happening since Wed...

Labels