Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

OX11 Chilton Harwell Oxfordshire

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?If I travel 3-score and ten 'Royal' cubits away, then my telephone works. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If ...

Jaydubs by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PE20

‎24-03-2017 09:32 AMConstantly dropping signal, usually good strong signal, been weak/none existent all week.People all over the village of Swineshead complaining of the same.I've been through all of the troubleshooting guides related to this problem...

NatyRoo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! IDENTIFY UNSAVED NUMBERS

Has any body activated IDENTIFY UNSAVED NUMBERS on a s7 edge ?I am a bit concerned about tapping agree, and got bored of trying to read through the terms.Does any one no if it's worth activating ?Or is it just a way for them at HIYA to monitor calls ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App doesn't work in Andriod Nougat Galaxy S7

Hi anyone got idea why my Vodafone app doesn't work with my Galaxy S7 after updating to Andriod 7.0. Vodafone app was not showing my correct allowance details, after contact via chat I uninstalled the app but after that whenever tried to open the app...

usan14 by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone smart tab 4G update fault

While carrying out the latest OTA update I tablet crashed during the update. The android system is working but the apps won't run. Where can I get the OTA download to reinstall it. 

medicb by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

S6 Nougat update installed - Where can I find WiFi Calling option?

Briefly:Galaxy S6 purchased directly from Vodafone. WiFi calling enabled and working fine, thanks.This evening installed the OTA Nougat upgrade to my phone. Installation went fine. However the WiFi Calling option is no longer in the same location. In...

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 12 replies
  • 1 thanks

Wi-fi calling on iCloud-connected devices

Hey, I have a quick question. I have wi-fi calling set up on my iPhone, and Apple offer wi-fi calling on other iCloud-connected devices even when the iPhone is switched off, for example. See this page for more info But this is only for certain carrie...

User2303 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why does my wifi keep dropping out on Vodafone broadband

Hi, my wifi keeps dropping out on Vodafone broadband and I've not been able to log onto my work computer all day even tho mobile wifi and been in and out of signal all day, I've spoke to two advisors and both times the wifi started working but as soo...

Lauraw84 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels