Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Phone unlocking

I have tried live chat and online with no success. The phone is an iPhone 6 purchased from carphone warehouse. I have proof of purchase with the IMEI number as when I have tried to request a NUC from Vodafone the number I'm providing is not on the. V...

Resolved! GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES

hi in the last 4 days I have used 800 mb of mobile data and I have been trying different settings to reduce data so I noticed before I got my last data allowance I stopped back ground data for Google play services yet in 4 days it has used 180 mb of ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone price increase, contract cancellation?

Hi, I have just received a text from Vodafone stating that my monthly plan will be increasing by 3.2% on April 12.I believe I read somewhere that you can cancel a contract if your contract price is increased mid term, I think it was ofcom. Anyway I'm...

Resolved! CALL FORWARDING

In the phone menu were you have call forwarding and barring that require a passwordIs there a standard password ?When I try to activate it says wrong password and I can't change it because there must be a preset one that comes with the phoneI have tr...

• 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

SA73 - MILFORD HAVEN PEMBROKESHIRE

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?HAPPENING ACROSS ALL MY AREA 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Communit...

Resolved! BRANDED UNBRANDED

Apart from being able to put it different SIM cards what is difference between the two.I know Vodafone start is embedded in there and cannot be removed as well but as I have never had a unbranded phone I don't know what the difference isI can imagine...

• 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phones won't connect to sure signal

The issue you’re experiencing: For no apparent reason none of vodafone phones will now show as connecting to the Sure Signal box. I have 3 phones that had no problems until a couple of days ago and in terms of my network setup nothing has changed. I ...

wagster by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Customer Service Team - Belfast

Not sure that this is the right place to go but there didn't seem to be anywhere to put this.. I've spoken with a couple of the customer service guys today based in the Belfast contact centre and they've been awesome!  I spoke to a guy earlier today,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone-provided iPhone 5c unlocking

Hello, Having an issue with receiving an NUC number. I am being told that Vodafone does not have an IMEI number on record for my phone. This phone I received directly from Vodafone. I am told that it is standard for Vodafone to lock iPhones for the l...

smfarrow by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! NETWORK UNLOCK CODES

when you tick the boxes when trying for a code. And the last one says you must of had 3 bills, Does it count if you upgraded,or does it start again when you start your new contract

• 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels