Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

News : Samsung Galaxy S8: Rumours, leaks, specs & launch.

Source : MobileChoice.Link > Samsung-galaxy-s8-rumours-leaks-specs--launch. 'Samsung Galaxy S8: Rumours, leaks, specs & launch' Excerpt from the Link "Samsung has turned into an industry leader when it comes to manufacturing smartphone processors, an...

IMG_0688.JPG

Android O

No sonner have we got Android N on the Galaxy S7 Edge and developers get their first look at Andriid Ohttp://www.androidpolice.com/2017/03/21/google-announces-android-o-focus-on-power-management-notifications-and-more/

steveo67 by 12: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Re: PAC request

my pac request has been ignored by the chat team 4 times today. ive not had a 4g signal indoors or just outside for the past 6 months and they are just basically saying tuff luck. i moved house just over a year ago and was told id get a signal no pro...

masterg by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to get help with a sim only order

I ordered a pay monthly SIM bundle a few days ago online.  Having had the initial acknowledgement email I have heard nothing more.I am unable to check the order online as the details are not recognised.I have spoken twice with chat help, first time t...

ubass by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

BLACK SCREEN

can anyone help me my iphone 6s screen has completly gone off its still vibrating and making noises and siri comes on but i cant get the screen back on. I have tried rebooting and all other tips but nothing seems to work! any tips?

Trying get hold of Amy maclean

I've been trying to get hold of Amy maclean since end last month (February) no one seems to be able to locate her so can anyone here help me? She was meant to give me a call back but never did. It's very important

Delivery when ordering at the weekend

Ordered an edge s7 Saturday 4 pm it's now Monday and j have the new data and talk plan active and now TV but no idea when I an going to gethe my phone the tracking site says order received and has not moved off that all week end I thought vodafone de...

Phone locked

So i bought my grandparents two Vodafone smart turbo 7s. They live in southern ireland and i bought them from the UK. They came with two £10 English sims. However when i insert my grandparents sims it says that the network is locked, they have irish ...

Labels