Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Smart Ultra 6 USB "bug"

If anyone else has had trouble connecting their device via USB - you might want to check the USB settings in Settings/Storage - when I checked mine, neither MTP nor PTP was selected.Tick MTP and you should be good to go.

DJNW by 2: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 8 thanks

Network wiring for VC router

So I've connected a Cisco 4410n access point to my vc router with a straight through cat 5 cable. There is a 5 port switch in between these but all wiring is with straight through cables. I'm having lots of issues with the wifi on the Cisco unit and ...

Keggers by 2: Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! DOZE ON 7 EDGE

when I got my first decent phone 18 months ago (s5) I disabled all the apps that I didn't use and couldn't uninstallSo.ignoring the DISABLING APPS MAY CAUSE ERRORS and after only 2 months I did have problems with screen flickering,more so when the br...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data rollover.

Hi I am currently on the £30 big value bundle and thinking of switching to the £20 bundle. The question I like to know is if I switch bundles will I lose any data I would of rolled over or will it be carried over to the new bundle. Thanks.

Vodafone repeatedly NOT sending NUC - just the 'how to' email

Been trying to get this sorted for 3 weeks now via email and chat.  Hung up on agan via chat so here we go on the forum. To cut a long story short - this email keeps arriving but no code. Chat continually suggests entering the actual text NUC.  They'...

Cant receive texts and calls from other networks

I moved to Vodafone from ee just over a month ago. I have raised this issue over and over but nothing seems to have been done. I've been told that the porting has been completed by the porting team and that it is a technical error - technical team ha...

Skyrise by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not Receiving Text Messages

Hi,My partner recently got a new phone- no change to number. He is able to receive my texts but I do not receive his responses. When I send a text to my partner, it does not move the top of my inbox and does not show I have sent a new message until I...

Northolt - UB5

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes, 1 mile2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your p...

Resolved! New Vodafone App For Windows 10 (Release 2.0.55563.0)

Have just updated to the new Windows 10 app, but sadly am disappointed. All it seems to display is that I am currently connected, where is how much data I have used that day gone? Can anybody help, have gone through the settings but nothing I do seem...

Labels