Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

i phone se wi fi hotspot won't turn on

Hi, I have just upgraded to an iphone se on monthly contract but i am unable to create a wi fi hotspot my phone, my phone has connected to my wi fi  but not letting me turn hotspot on in the settings i am also unable to link to my macbook through blu...

vodafone keep sending me bills after I left them

I left Vodafone Pay Monthly in March 2016, and I paid my last proper bill in April. However, every month I receive a bill from Vodafone, which I cannot see online because I'm no longer a customer. I called them many times and they said that bill noti...

Default on credit file due to vodaphone IT issues

Hi  I have notice that there is a default on my credit score from vodaphone. This happened when vodaphone moved payment systems they kept cancelling my direct debit and cutting my phone off, I would ring up set up the direct debit and pay bill and th...

Resolved! Google Pixel availability

Can anyone confirm or deny if Vodafone will be stocking this phone? Tweeted @vodafoneUK who told me to check the Coming Soon page which is pretty inconclusive. Thanks

PAC not working!

I have a PAC from Vodafone, but BT say that the PAC and mobile number combination are not correct. Vodafone have confirmed twice that the PAC is correct for the number, so what can I do?Andrew

scaifea by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Feedback on the new IVR

After using it for the first time last Friday, I wanted to give a little feedback on the new IVR. I called 191 from my phone as my dad had lost his. I was therefore calling to get his line barred. So when I called 191, I was greeted with "Welcome to ...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Update help

So my Galaxy S7 updated to I guess Nougat last night, all seems fine to me, feels quicker, but one thing is bothering me. How can I change the background for the conversations, if you go to messages/conversations I can not see who the conversations a...

malk95 by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 1 thanks

Mobile WiFi

How to unlock mobile WiFi unit for use abroad?

h_x by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

No signal BT25

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? 200 yards up the road 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add i...

skodster by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Northampton signal issues

Post Title: NN3 Northampton1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes. A few miles.2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? NN3 6FL3) Does the issue occur i...

djs1970 by 4: Newbie
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels