Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Need to view bills and data usage

Does Vodafone make a charge for making a request to view bills and usage? Within a couple of hours of taking out a roll on 30 day 4G six, it was in the post back to Vodafone with a completed cancellation form. I was only receiving 3G in a strong 4G a...

soultrax by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Small Business Complaint.

This entire situation is so infuriating that I hope someone reading this just decides to avoid Vodafone together. I had a personal account with VodafoneI transferred to small businessSmall business and the TOO (transfer of ownership team) are awful. ...

No signal for 16 years

Hi,Been at my home address since 2001, we get zero Vodafone signal. I've been on Vodafone website and put my postcode into the signal search function, it says I should get a signal for talk & text, but that's totally misleading.There is zero Vodafone...

SimonGF by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! requested an unlock code, being sent a pac code?

I purchased my mobile direct from vodaphone online via contract, just under a couple of years ago if I remember correctly. After a sim switch to test, it seems to be locked to the vodafone network. I would like to unlock it just for the sake of it. L...

iPhone 6 unlocking - have I left it took late?

Hi, Think I may have messed up.  I had a "Vodafone" iPhone 6 that was exchanged due to a fault in the Apple store for a brand new device. I (wrongly it seems) assumed that as it came from Apple it would be unlocked.  But I've just tried a different n...

goldust by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone router bridge mode - Feature Suggestion

Hi, As Vodafone aren't giving out usernames and password for customers to replace the freebie router with their own modem/router combination, could they then add a bridge mode to a future router firmware release, so those of us who want to use a more...

Resolved! calls going to voice mail

Why are all my calls going to voice mail and text telling me s I have a missed call,  please tell me what settings I have that are wrongthank you

Resolved! When will the samsung galaxy tab S3 release on vodafone

Hi can someone from Vodafone confirm if and when the  samsung galaxy tab S3 release on vodafone, http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-tab-s3/ http://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-tab-s3-everything-you-need-to-know UK release scheduled ...

Network Upgrades L35

Hi received a text to state that the network is being upgraded and to check coverage checker but there is nothing on the coverage checker. Anyone able to check what the upgrades are and when? My postcode is L35 4PU. 

IMG_1698.PNG
stuf83 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Issue using Abroad - Not Registered to Network

I'm currently in China, and unable to make or recieve calls or txts, as any action results in a message saying "Not registered to network".I am unable to log on to my vodafone account online as the security process requires me to recieve a code by tx...

Labels