Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Experience of porting to Vodafone SIM only

I went to the local Vodafone shop on Saturday to move to a SIM only contract from another provider's SIM only contract. All fine. I gave them the PAC and VEA which were applied. I was told that I'd be able to use the Vodafone SIM straight away (on th...

graham72 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

ML8 - Crossford, Clyde Valley. No network availability for 18 hours

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  Yes - I get full 4G signal 5 miles away in Wishaw/Overtown 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't wa...

No lights after power cut

Hi,Just had the power re-connected after an unexpected cut. I have re-set the router and internet is fine. Suresignal has power to it and the output plus also has power, but no lights are on it at all. Mobile now says Vodaphone wi fi calls. I have tr...

TSB by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad Pro 9.7 128gb in gold or silver

These haven't been in stock for a good few days, twice I've  been told in stock only to get to end and told only black in stock, anybody any ideas when new stock arrives, must be some date available???

gazza73 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Interesting Sales Call

I had a interesting Sales call. To be fair it was a Follow up call.Online I could only upgrade only one number. Other three I could not chose. So a call from Forum Team was transferred to Sales. As it was a followup to what I had agreed, I was nice a...

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart ultra 6 'recent' key stopped working

The right of the three soft' keys has just stopped working. The home and back keys are fine as is the rest of the phone. Any help appreciated.

Esjayar by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default to credit rating

Good afternoon, I was a loyal customer of Vodafone for over 5 years until summer 2016, when I decided to go with another network due to signal problems in my house. On visiting my local Carphone Warehouse I was told that by taking out a contract with...

Labels
Top Thanked this week