Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal Not Working

Hi, our customer's sure signal device is not working. I have completed the suggested troubleshooting and the issue remains. Information below: The issue you’re experiencing: No connection What light sequence you're seeing: Flashing Red, solid amber 2...

Wi-Fi Calling question

I have a Samsung S7 that has Wi-Fi calling enabled. I currently run Marshmallow.I see there are quite a few people saying that Wi-Fi calling has vanished.Is this because it is not available on Nougat or has it just been removed from their account?

djs1970 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

No Broadband Connection - 2 weeks and counting!

Hi All,We're currently experiencing an ongoing problem with our broadband and I wanted to put our particular problem out there in case anyone has had something similar to wrong and whether there's a solution. We've had no internet for two weeks and h...

Resolved! CALL WAITING NOT WORKING

My phone is showing that call waiting is enabled under the additional settings screen, however it's not. Calls go straight to voicemail.I have tried to uncheck the tick box and enable it again, but I can't. When I click on the check box, it said says...

lsjhu02 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! External IP from within network

Quite a technical one this.. I've a web-server and a webcam running within my home network which is setup and is accessible fine from outside with port forwarding setup on the router.  If i access the webserver from inside using, say, 192.168.1.20.. ...

dandymon by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nuc resolutions dismay.

Hi can anyone help.I asked on the 18/11 for a code to unluck my nokia, i was told that it would take up to 10 working days.Im now well passed that. I have called in twice to resolve only to get told to email nuc resolutions team to which you only get...

Nougat 7.0 : My Review.

Firmware : Nougat 7.0.My Phone : Samsung Galaxy s7 edge SM-G935F. {XEU} Here are my initial thoughts you asked me for@SKYMAN513 I've been using Nougat 7.0 on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge Unbranded version for a few days now and just wanted to put my tho...

773700B0-2EC2-4C67-BE8F-C49E2421C763-4195-0000046C07A2966D_tmp.png

Direct Debit not taken, lost account details?

Hi all, wondering if anyone has had the same problem as me or can help... I started a new iPhone contract with Vodaphone last year through e2save. All was fine until I had my number ported from Three which went wrong and I had very limited service fo...

poppy82 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAC Request

Been waiting 40 mins for customer services and to get a PAC, is there any other way i can get one please?

scaifea by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Changing to a sim only contract

Hi all i have been a loyal customer of Vodafone for a number of years now and I will definitely stay with this company when my next contract is due. i am wondering if there is any chance that I can switch my current contract to one of the sim only of...

Aims35 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week