Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! S7 edge symbols

HI after the update does any one no what the circle with a plus sign on the row at the top next to the network strength( not on the pull down part) I've had a look in manual but can't find it

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim Swap Nightmare

My 2 upgraded phones were delivered on 01/03/2017. I completed sim swap online that evening – it didn’t work, since then I have made numerous calls to the customer care line, I have done several online chats. On 05/03/17 I went in to my Vodafone stor...

amastr1 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

undelivered reward gift

I spent 2000 reward points on an Amazon voucher. This has not arrived yet.Stupidly did this before and no joy then. So 4000 points wasted

Unethical Business practice

Strange how when your contract completely ends, you still get texts asking for money and your details are not removed from the database, even when you have been given a PAC code AND your number is fully transferred to Giff Gaff. Then,When you DO go o...

vodashite.png

Resolved! Warranty Voided due to minor damage.

Hi, I'm contacting the forums today in regards to issues i've been having with my "LG G5" The phone has several issues which are common in the device that needed addressing;Reboot loop (Keeps restarting)LCD Screen BleedingBattery dies @15% I took the...

Deanuz by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Mobile Wifi R216

I have just changed from 3 to vodafone. My first wifi router had to be sent back as it would not stay switched on unless it was plugged into the mains, despite having a battery. However, the replacement they sent me is exactly the same. As soon as i ...

Shaz1112 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App

Hi,I have recently migrated from a Vodafone Business customer to a pay monthly customer. I was issued a PAC code for this and have successfully migrated along with a new sim. However the My Vodafone app does not work since it thinks I am still on a b...

ransomz by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Overseas Con!

I was in Cyrpus for 14 days last october visiting family. I got a text of vodaphone EVERY DAY telling me to change to a £3 a day surplus so I could 'use my phone as per contract'.  I threw these texts into a black hole and carried on normally. When I...

elbmek by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pay As You Go Bundles

You are thieves. You owe my wife £20. My wife put £10 on and it vanished. She went into a shop (in Tiverton) to be told the internet was on and had used her creidt. It was not, I set it beforehand. So they said they had fixed it and so she put anothe...

elbmek by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels