Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

TWO SIMS IN ONE PHONE - neither working!

Hi all,I have just put two SIMS in a Huawei P9-lite. One is French, one is an English Vodafone PAYG. I have just arrived in France and neither of them will let me send a text. I am confused about settings -data, etc. Please help!

Re: Upgraded i phone 6 - unable to do sim swap!

So fed up with Vodafone. I'm having such a problem with my Sim and mobile number not being swapped. Been trying to get it resolved for a week and absolutely sick of contacting Vodafone and having to explain the whole thing every time. I've even had a...

Vodafone Euro traveller

Hi,Ive opted in for ero traveller whilst I am in Spain as from tomorrow.I am a bit confused. I understand that if I call or text the UK from Spain this will trigger the £3 charge and I will be fine as long as I stay within my contracted monthly bundl...

viggen by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Another SureSignal v3 blows up

HiI have two SureSignals and rely on them to get any signal. Last year I had one blow up on me and Vodafone was kind enough to replace it. Since then, I understand the CEO has advised that all SS3s which suffer from this issue should be replaced.Unfo...

WF2 - Wakefield

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. WF1 and LS111) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?more then 3 locations within weat yorkshire2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA)...

Resolved! Will Factory Settings sort this problem out?

If I restore my Samsung Galaxy Mini to Factory Settings is it likely to resolve this problem: I have a problem downloading and installing WhatsApp from Google Play Store. WhatsApp is downloaded from Google Play Store, but I when I press on the link p...

Half price big value bundle

Received a text from vodafone offering a £10 value bundle at half the usual price. I topped up with £5 and sent HALFBVB to 49500, as per the opt-in instructions....got a reply saying i wasnt eligible for this offer....? 

Port forwarding issues

I host several game servers from home, i have forwarded all ports in my vodafone fiber router, yet the services are not accessible outside my home network. all services are allowed through my firewall and set up in the router. I have recently switche...

Vextah by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

SIM Only deals & Picture Messages

I have the £25 a month unlimited text, calls & picture messages with 25GB of data & 4GB of EU data. And Spotify. Really great value deal. There is also available a £20 a month SIM only deal, with 20GB of data. My question is - does the £20 a month SI...

Dekenba by 4: Newbie
  • 24 replies
  • 5 thanks

Defaulted account still not removed from my credit file!

Hi guys,   So long story short, around 2 years ago I closed my contract, kept getting billed then I would call up and get a refund. Was advised to cancel the direct debits from a member of Vodafone and my "debt" got passed over to a debt collector. I...

Cespie by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels