Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

LS2 - Leeds

Post Title: LS2 - Leeds 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? NO - this was happening in Skipton and all the way along the train journey to Leeds. Now in Leeds city centre it is still h...

Utters0 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

YO31 - York

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Can't travel, I'm at work, although my girlfriend in TS16 is also experiencing issues 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issu...

LS11 – Leeds & WF4 - Wakefield

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? No the issue is having in various locations hence why my post contains two postal codes.    2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where t...

Zjc by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

BT1 - Belfast

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Seems to be around Clarendon Dock - lots of offices around here 2) What is t...

Vodafone collections department?

Hello, First post on here - hoping somebody is able to help. I have had my Vodafone account for almost ten years and 99% of the time have been able to keep up to date with my bill. On the 4/5 occasions that I've had problems paying my bills I used to...

PAC request

I would like to cancel my vodafone account and transfer  to another netwrok. How do I get a PAC code from vodafone?

Extra 5GB data £5 added - how to remove???!

I recently moved house, and was without broadband in the new property for about a month. During this time my data allowance on my Vodafone contract phone maxed out, so I had to add an extra 5GB data allowance (£5 per month). This has been added and i...

Vodafonne Smart Platinum 7 - Not Charging

Hello, Ive run into a random problem tonight when I got home from work. When Ive gone to plug in my phone to charge, its charging for less than a millisecond and then disconnecting. It then reconnects at the same rate and disconnects, making a consta...

RG26

Poor signal for 24 hours.Contridictory info on coverage checker:"Just to let you know. We're aware of some unexpected issues in your area. See our Network Status Checker for details." Network Status Checker shows: Everything is fine in your areaWe're...

Labels