Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

LG G4 avoided poor internet connection

Hi,This has only recently happened with the wifi at my gym . Still connects ok with wifi at home.Had a recent software update but am sure everything was ok until today.Would this have anything to do with my internet provider as another Vodafone user ...

viggen by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

Difficulties unlocking Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

I bought a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 from Vodafone on PAYG approximately 18 months ago, and had unlocked it to use on a different network. It recently developed a fault with the screen, and had to be sent to the repair centre. The repair fixed the scree...

godot by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 mobile data problems

I dont know if I live in a poor signal area however, I like to stram music to my car from the Flaix.fm App, however when ever I leave home it is almost impossoble to get a H+ or 4G signal unless I either restart my phone or switch flight mode on/off....

Thanks Vodafone for the Marshmallow update on Smart Ultra 6

There are a lot of posts bemoaning the new update, but I am very pleased that Vodafone has provided an upgrade from Lollipop to Marshmallow for the Ultra 6, so I wanted to offset all the negative comments here. My recent experience with OTA upgrades ...

jefmcg by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

missing data pack

Hi, added £25 data pack to my tablet [removed by Moderator] and it hasn't been added, thanks

eflynn by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

White list entry please

Hi there Can you please check to see if our IPs are in your whitelist, and add them if not? 86.12.151.64/26176.35.57.25 Thanks, Paul

pdc77 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

big value bundle

I put £20 on my fone ready for my bundle to renew at midnight and its already ate some of my credit really not on

Cancelation fees

Why am I receiving letters about unpaid cancelation fees when I have already paid. I am now living abroad. U have no email and it's expensive to call home. I spent over an hour canceling this at home and the service I recieved was atrocious. Immediat...

newto901 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband

Do you mean Broadband went down completely on Sunday and after several calls bottom line you don't support WiFi. I'm paying for a service I'm not getting. You advertise speeds of 76, WiFi only gives me 13. hardware only gives me 20. It takes 30 minut...

Sure Signal V3 stopped working

Hi My Sure Signal V3 has been working OK for some time. Yesterday it stopped working. Please resync my Sure Signal,serial number 40132714821 Below is my completed trouble shooting template. Sure Signal status:activeThe issue you’re experiencing:Sure ...

Labels