Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal - No power light (No lights at all)

HIMy sure signal 2 has suddenly turned off and I have no lights at all.Before that everything was working fine. I have tried another power supply and i get the same result, apart from a very quick flash of lights of the ethernet ports, but then nothi...

NicHeath by 4: Newbie
  • 55 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to access the Internet on my phone whilst in Holland.

I've just returned from a trip to Holland, and whilst there i wasn't able to access the internet what so ever on my phone. On previous trips this hasn't been a problem. I received the normal txt on arrival (vodaphone NL) about being on Vodaphone Euro...

Oddified by 4: Newbie
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

cannot get content control removed

I cannot get content control removed from our 3 sim monthly contract, we've never had it on before, no one is under 18, i have spent 2 nights on the phone to tech support. I am effectively paying for services i cannot access. Please advise!!

Resolved! Reactivating expired mobile number

Hi, Mid last year I ended a Pay Monthly contract with Vodafone and requested that the mobile number be transferred to a PAYG. I've spent the last 6 months in the US, where I wasn't able to connect the sim card to any network, in order to keep the num...

Want to move from Sky to Vodafone BB and Phone

Hi All, Having some issues moving from Sky to Vodafone for phone and fibre broadband, and at the moment I'm at a bit of an impass so looking for input. I would like to move to Vodafone broadband and phone as they have a better price than Sky at the m...

How do I retrieve deleted picture gallery?

Yesterday I videoed the inside of my handbag by mistake. When I tried to delete said video I deleted the whole picture gallery. Is there any way of getting the pictures back?

Call to my mobile when overseas seems not to ring - but it does!

I have a Vodafone pay monthly Red Value 4GB SIM, which I use in an unlocked iPhone 6S.  When abroad in the EEA, I pay the daily EuroTraveller fee to use my bundled data, minutes and texts. I work for part of my time in Iceland and part in the UK, and...

PDC_UK by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Whitelist

Hi, Can you please check that the following IP addresses are allowed to connect to the sure signal service: 185.34.80.0/22185.60.4.0/22185.61.88.0/22 Some users are having issues connecting and previously it was due to the addresses not being in the ...

extremely poor customer service

I am extremely disappointed with Vodafones lack of customer service. With absolutely no regard for consumer satisfaction, they have ignored my pleas for help in dealing with issue.Every time i call customer care, they speak as if this is the first ti...

16mb in 1 minute

Please someone advise me how it's possible I've been billed £120 for using less than 60 seconds worth of data which Vodafone have said has amounted to 16mb?

Labels