Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodaphone Smart Ultra 6 lost Outlook account and now won't synchronise

Hi, any help would be much appreciated. Like many others, I've had a number of problems following the update to the software (OS?) on my phone a week or so ago. Not sure what the benefits were supposed to be, but I've lost several areas of functional...

Malc33 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal V3

Hi. I'm trying to use a Sure Signal V3 which has previously worked fine but not been used for a few months. All the lights are solid except the "telephone" light which is off (even when I have a phone in use). The phone number is registered as a user...

vjking by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v2 not accepting users

Just pulled out SS V2 40121317305 from storage - been there a few months   Reset to default and successfully registered in my portal.   However I am unable to add any users, keeps stating there is a problem and to try again.  clicking on the help lea...

Cannot reach Vodafone servers

Broadband signal fine, but cannot ping 212.183.166.177 - it just times out and tracert starts OK but also times out after 9 hops. No changes to environment.  Power cycling Sure Signal makes no difference.  Rebooting router makes no difference.  Broad...

sebh007 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Swapping Number To New Sim - Frustration.

Hi, Long story short (as it can be): - My phone was broken, it used a "Standard" size SIM card. I bought a new phone that uses a "Micro" size SIM card. I eventually managed to order a blank Micro SIM card via Webchat on the Vodafone website. When it ...

online chat to vodafone

is there an online chat you can go on to talk to vodafone directly?  im sure i have used it before, and they were very helpful on there, not like on the phones when they dont no what they are talking about.  If anyone knows the link, would be greatfu...

Terrible customer service sold new contract but unable to access data

I give up! I was persuaded to renew with Vodafone in February moving my contract from 8gb red share to 30gb and adding a third sim to the sharer. I asked for the three phones to each have 10gb of the 30gb allowance. Was told that the two additional p...

WCovell by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Having troubles with Signal and Data

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?No. It happens everywhere I go. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?Everywhere 3) Does the issue occur if you try...

KIERAMAE by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal V3 Flashing red light, stable orange user light

Sure Signal V3: Flashing Red light, stable Orange User lightOptions My sure signal v 3 has not been working for several days and I have an intermittent no signal or very poor signal. I have tried restiing it numerous times with no success. The red li...

mikesm by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

HP4 - Little Gaddesden

---------------------------------------------TEMPLATE----------------------------------------------- Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to t...

SJG2017 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels