Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

dont show bills and manege service

Hi,   I have issues with my account (mobile, home phone,Broadband) I can not watch billing, manage servise a more. I begun my account at December 2016. I have few bills there, support sent my as well.   My account renewed 3 times for last mont. I tes...

Resolved! Using my 4s abroad via WiFi

Shortly will be travelling to Canada and taking my iPhone 4s with me. A friend has suggested as a 'Pay as You Go' rather than put a large amount on the account. Is turn off Data roaming and Mobile data off and use the Texting and Facetime via WiFi in...

Sure Signal not connecting

Hi,Please can you try a resync on the following SN 21230687929 Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 hops1 4 ms 4 ms 3 ms router.asus.com [192.168.0.1]2 13 ms 12 ms 12 ms 10.76.168.13 20 ms 13 ms 12 ms perr-core-2a-xe-130-0.network.vi...

pdpgpb by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3: Flashing Red light, stable Orange User light

My sure signal v 3 has not been working for several days and I have an intermittent no signal or very poor signal. I have tried restiing it numerous times with no success. The red light is flashing and the orange user light is stable. Speedtest : Pin...

mikesm by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G connection issue

I have a D-Link 4G LTE Router linked to an external Antennae. The Router works great when I use an EE data sim - giving me a strong 4G signal and fast broadband speed. I would like to move to a vodafone monthly contract so I purchased a vodafone pay ...

wjmagee by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

RM6 - Chadwell Heath

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? Yes - more than a mile2) What is the full postcode: See Profile3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? Intermitte...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Not getting 4G, should I?

Hi. Last week I recieved a text message from Vodafone saying that 4g was now available in my home area. "Excellent" I thought. So I turned off the wifi on my phone (Xperia Z3), checked that the setting to use 4g was on, and waited to see what would h...

robsp8 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Broadband doesn't support Sonos

WARNING TO ALL Does anyone have any idea on how to get Sonos working? Here's the headlines: Warning to all! Moved to Vodafone Broadband last week and on my second router already and still doesn't work. Every time you call for help they pass you onto ...

i210208 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

AB32 - Westhill

Hi - there was total loss of voice signal late on 26th, intermittent but much poorer voice signal by 27th with frequent drop-outs & loss of signal (not been an issue for 10+ years) and 4g signal has been lost with phones frequently going to lower dat...

Labels