Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! HELP NO WIFI

just been given info that you can use cafe's and other big names to use wifi as I don't have it and don't know any one nearby can you download big files (like a nougat update) The new buses were I live have just installed wifi and a charging port but...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Unlock Prompt for LG G4 [LG-H815]

I BOUGHT THE PHONE ON DECEMBER 2015 AND HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO USE IT. The (PAYG) SIM that Voda salesman "forced" me to buy for £10 expired. And misplaced. I managed to get an unlock code from Voda NUC, but their procedure failed to get a prompt: 1. Swi...

Shocking Service , Lies , getting Nowhere

I've been on the online chat about 5 times since December , all for near on 45 minutes and every time the advisors give it the 'yeah we will sort it right away just give it a few days' and each time they have blatantly just lied and done nothing . Th...

Do Vodafone deliberately make it impossible to cancel your account?

This is my third time trying to cancel an account I no longer use, it can't be done any way except by phone or chat and both have such long waiting times I gave up the other two times....currently 30 mins waiting for a chat transfer after going thru ...

Mod by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Two VLANs sharing Vodafone router

Hi, I am trying to setup a second VLAN on my NetGear GS724T smart switch. On my first attempt I created a new VLAN number 100 and moved ports 23 and 24 out of default VLAN (VLAN 1) and into VLAN100, configured as untagged. All seemed ok at this point...

apmh64 by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone Upgrade

I was on chat earlier today trying to get a better deal than the website offers.  All current offers available contain data/minutes/texts that I get no where near to using and so I was asking for the upfront handset fee to be dropped or significantly...

melsox by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 5 thanks

Resolved! SW15 - Putney SW London

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? I get frequent voice call drops when sitting at my desk in my home office. The issue might be connected with switch from 4G to 3G (4G signal is in...

Wireless hotspot keeps cutting out

Hello,I have a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and would like to use the wireless hotspot facility to connect my laptop for extended periods. It works very well in principle, but the WiFi hotspot keeps "cutting out" every few minutes.  During an online chat w...

Network Coverage NG16

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  ONLY IN HOME VILLAGE HAVE TO TRAVEL APPROX 1 MILE TO GET SIGNAL 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don'...

Please can you re-sync my SureSignal

My Samsung Galaxy A3 has stopped working (either No Signal or Emergency Calls only) with my sure signal (serial number 42151533066). I have rebooted both my router and sure signal, I understand I need a re-sync? Help!

aw378 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels