Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Vodaphone World Traveller

Hello - I'm going to India and want to opt into World Traveller.  When do I do this please?  Do I do it on arrival?  If I do it before I leave, will I get charged the £5 per day until I opt out?  Sorry if this sounds silly - the website isn't clear. ...

Twonky settings on Vodafone Connect broadband router

Does anyone know if users are able to access the Twonky server settings on the Vodafone Connect router?All I can find on the router settings pages is the option to turn it on or off.I've got a USB drive with a bunch of folders in it connected to the ...

handojim by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port Forwarding new fibre router

Hi there , I need to port forward port 80 and 22 on my router . Ive done everything correctly on the router but nothing is passed through . I have checked the ports are open and thery are and nothing is worng on the device my end . I have exposed all...

Android reset lock out

Hi I am a first time user so I hope you can help. I have happily used my Vodaphone Smart 111 for  nearly three years with no problems. Today it will only power up straight to the Android reset screen. I have tried everything including resetting to fa...

sparman by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! GEAR FIT 2 OFFER

HI Has any body put a claim in for the gear fit 2 promotion I put a claim in 3 weeks ago and only had a claim received message.Im new to this sort of stuff so just wandering if it's too good to be true

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Early upgrade?

Hi I have always been able to upgrade early via your web relations team Nd find then really helpful. However was told it wasn't possible to do this on twitter anymore. I have rang 191 to ask about upgrading before my upgrade date but have found them ...

leighxx by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! MEDIA SERVER S7 EDGE

Hi I've just been reading through and I noticed some one had a problem with battery drain and said in the battery usage if media server shows up then there is a bug with chrome because I have the same problem before I try the options I just want to m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! wifi calling

how do I know if I have wifi calling.I have an 7 edge and looked in the menu's but can't find it any were

• 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! S7 EDGE SECURITY

Does any body know about the monthly security patches I have read that my phone is to get monthly security updates and whilst looking for manual updates (both software and security)I am still on security patch 1 December but my phone phone says secur...

• 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data allowance on BT Wifi

Hi. Can someone tell me what is currently the data allowance that is allocated to SIM only monthly deals?  For some years it used to be clearly stated (i.e. 500mb) but now all I can find are references to just 'BT wifi' when I log onto My Vodafone. T...

Labels