Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

my phone as been blacklisted

My handset as been blacklisted by vodafone for no reason. I am a customer of eleven years. I have never known such appalling treatment. I have spent hours on the phone to vodafone and been three times to the Birkenhead store. They keep telling me tha...

Data when on wifi

So a strange one and a double question.I've been using mobile data while I thought I was on a wifi signal.  I've downloaded an app to check if this is what is going on and it looks like it is.  Mobile data is being used while I'm on my Vodafone wifi....

Eils264 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

LS10 no signal

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Happening wherever I go2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add ...

Vodafone Complete Lack of Customer Service

I have been a Vodafone customer for a number of years now with 5 numbers on my account which I recently reduced to 4 because of Vodafone's complete ineptitude when it comes to customer service. I have had nothing but mistakes made on my account by Vo...

mcintyre by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sure signal only works with one registered phone due to porting number

Hi I have an issue with Sure Signal V3, pretty sure it's due to my phone being ported from another network. I have found a previous answer but can anyone access our account and resolve without me spending hours on the phone?? Plus I have zero signal ...

Louloub by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

credit note still not paid to me

We have been waiting for credit notes and refunds to be paid back to us for the last two years. The first credit note dates back to May 2015 and it still hasnt been credited to our account. We have a total of four different credit notes here and not ...

Marshmallow upgrade: niggling problems

Since updating to Marshmallow 6.0.1 my vodafone Smart Ultra no longer shares internet with my pc when I use the phone as a wifi hotspot - any help?

King-47 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing error

A few months back Vodafone offered me a deal to stay with them. Essentially monthly bill is higher than agreed and the amount of data is less than agreed. Some bills include an additional charge for extra data usage which should be within the agreed ...

Tclarke by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Last Monday (06/02/2017) I noticed that my phone was unable to connect to any apps, safari etc. even though it was showing a 4G signal on my handset. I contacted Vodafone who told me there was an issue with my data allocation on my account and that I...

Slow fibre Broadband

Was on Plusnet fibre averaging 32Mbpps.  Changed to Vodafone several months ago and now average 24mbpps. Complained and finally had BT guy round.  Checked everything out and said I am receiving 32mbpps into the box so it is probably the router. My la...

axus by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels