Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Phone unlock - missing confirmation email

Requested to have my iPhone unlocked and completed the online form and was meant to receive confirmation email once submitted. However no email received and thought maybe I didn't do it properly. Once again, did the firm again in case I made a mistak...

sulaja by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Protect has locked me out of my phone

I put my sim card into my sony xperia z3 compact which hasn't been used for a while. It now locks my screen and tells me to enter a pin number which I have never set. Can someone tell me how I can get into my phone?  I don't have any other phone I ca...

Vodafone VSS3 VSS2 Stopped Working

Vodafone VSS3 VSS2 Stopped WorkingFollowing the implementation of a static IP address to our home network, our VSS3 and 2x VSS2s are not producing any phone signal. Light Sequence: VSS3: Power light flashing, Lights 2 and 3 solid orangeVSS2: Power li...

SureSignal not working - Flashing red light, static orange light

I have a Vodafone SureSignal v3 (serial number 42165027352), and it has worked very well for the first few days. Now however the red light is flashing and the orange 'user' light on the right is on constantly - no other lights are showing - and the d...

Resolved! No signal due to vodafone mess up.

I have recently moved from pay monthly to pay as you go. I have been left without any signal on this number and after about 10 calls to CS, I am still no closer to getting this resolved. It is a very important number and no calls or texts are able to...

mike89 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

phone nr of complaints team?

Could you please someone from the tech team let me know the phone nr. of the dedicated complaints team? The router has issues since last Friday night, BT engineer visited my home and found the line ok, still problems like random disconnections, route...

i8086 by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with sending/receiving text

Sending texts on ultra 7, comes up message not sent. Person I send it to either doesn't get it or gets it 6 times! Not receiving texts for at least 24 hours then get them numerous times. Not receiving phone calls. Took it in today, guy took call mess...

Resolved! Sure Signal V3 stopped working (reposted)

Hi My post disappeared from view so I'm posting it again... My Sure Signal V3 has been working OK for some time. Yesterday (16FEB2017) it stopped working.Please resync my Sure Signal,serial number 40132714821 Below is my completed trouble shooting t...

Resolved! Delivery

Do vodafone deliver or weekends or is it just well days?

LucasBW by 1: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week