Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Connect router firmware changelog - 5.4.8.1.291.1.30.1.6

Middle of last night my Connect router seems to have updated to firmware 5.4.8.1.291.1.30.1.6. I'm wary, as the last update caused a problem restoring the config file. Does anybody know if there is a changelog anywhere detailing what has been altered...

Enceladus by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lost phone

Hi, I have lost my phone and am looking to locate its last known location. I went on my google account and tried locating it through there. However, because it has now been turned off it won't show me its location. It says someone turned it on on the...

nifeeo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

V3 Suresignal not working ...AGAIN!

Help! My V3 ss is not connecting to my phones again!Lights 1, 2 and 3 are solid, but all three registered phones aren't connecting to it speed test results: 26.15 mbpsexternal IP address 62.17.146.144 Your Sure Signal serial number: 42144607621 The r...

Resolved! Who can i complain to to refund the connection fee (leaving after 2 days)

As like many others i assumed providers in 2017 allow users to use thier own networking equipment...unfortunately not it seems. i am not 2 days in and already dreading this , networking setup and configuration on my Asus RT-N66U was eager to be used ...

phone is not recieving text messages

i was not recieving text messages from my contacts startting from last week,i took my phone into vodafone and they said could be a software issue so they have sent it off they gave me a replacement phone which is still not recieving text messages.tod...

daisy80 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

PHONE MAST SITE

Hi there, Please could someone tell me how much Vodafone would pay to have phone mast/s on the flat roof of a 4 storey block of flats in south west london? Many thanks, Kate

No service since porting number

I've had no service for several hours today. My pay as you number was meant to be porting to my pay monthly number today so assume something has gone wrong. I run my business from my phone so this is urgent!  

turnip09 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone app trouble

My Vodafone app will not display when my data allowance renews. Every day it states in will renew in "0 day". Vodafone help don't even after several contacts.

Resolved! Remove Samsung Galaxy S6 conditional call forwarding

Can someone tell me how to remove Conditional Call Forwarding from  my S6? I keep missing calls as they automatically get forwarded to voicemail without my phone rining.

sheila99 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week