Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Request for a Sure Signal turned down

My business is moving to a new rural location in the middle of nowhere. If I'm lucky I can get one bar of reception by going outside into the middle of the courtyard and holding the phone up in the air like I'm calling in a flock of eagles.Within the...

todj by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

i cant i.d my router password

i cant i.d the first digit/letter on my router! (image attached) i have tried:i (upper and lower)l (upper and lower)1 i can WPS my phone and lappy, but not my PS3. i tried to access router via i.p, reset the password on the router, re-entered the abo...

IMAG1155_1.jpg
scdeep by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Very poor customer support

I have three numbers on my account (me and my two daughters, daughter “A” lives and is studying in Manchester Met, daughter “B” lives in south of England.My daughter “A” had her phone stolen beginning of December, I had the SIM blocked and ordered a ...

wheel by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone return problems

Hello  I am trying to return a phone. I have already spoken to someone the returns department and i was told an envelope would be sent omy house (2 weeks ago). I am trying to get back to the department I spoke to on the phone but the whole process is...

Seanmar by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

When to order broadband?

My current contract with my broadband provider expires 1 month today If I want to change to Vodafone, when do I order Vodafone Broadband? Today? or a fortnight before?Anyone know?

domi5 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trouble unlocking Iphone

I've selling and Iphone 4 and an Iphone 5 - I got a code for the 4 easily but have been trying without success to have the other one unlocked. I've filled in the form, spoken to 3 people, been asked to send email to the resolution team which just kee...

JoanW by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Issue with accessing a forwarded port from inside the home network

Hey there, Just recently got my Vodafone Connect router and I'm loving it! I have a personal file server accessible through the web via port 80. I have successfully enabled port 80 to forward to the file server. I can only access the file server's we...

Akhawais by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Ipad not picking up network at home

why can't i get vodafone network on my iPad at home but the same Sim payg works on in my dongle at home, I have just been to the Vodafone shop and it works fine in there but the girl I spoke to said there were different sim cards for i pads and dongl...

Sumsung A5 wifi calling

Does anybody know how to turn on the wifi calling on the A5 please?I have been assured that my plan is enabled for wifi calling, I have looked everywhere on the phone but can't find anything relevant.This is the second phone that vodafone have promis...

John1956 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Upgrade Hell

II have three numbers on my account with Vodafone the one I use {primary number} one my wife uses and one my daughter uses. I have had these numbers for a good number of years now, and on the 16 Dec 2016 my daughter broke her phone, so I suggested fi...

jagman68 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels