Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

CA11 - Penrith

Apparently you have to post in here and not directly to Vodafone, that makes sense.1) happens all over Penrith2) all of CA11 as far as I can tell3) happens on two different phones and two different SIM cards4) Does not load any data in 3G when it say...

You are not subscribed to a mobile data service - iPhone 4

Keep getting the following message!!!! Could not activate mobile data network -  You are not subscribed to a mobile data service I am on a sim only contract with vodafone (changes just over a month ago from payt). Please Help! thanks Helen

Chebby by 3: Seeker
  • 34 replies
  • 2 thanks

data usage difference

so my tarriff provides 3Gb of data, 50% more than my last contract with O2, which i never exceeded. But while i set alarms on my handset, it appears vodafone is recording 3 times the amount of data my phone is recording. The last few months i have re...

bryan267 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad Upgrade

HiMy contract is almost up, however, on speaking to your telephone team yesterday it seems there are no discounts for being a customer of over 15 years and I was offered a ridiculously expensive deal by someone who was clearly bored, disinterested an...

Kettleh1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

One off charge?!

I have recently added Vodafone Broadband to my mobile account and have received a one off charge on my bill for £30.99 with no explaination apart from "One Off Charge" with a code of SBL-1000000220044969 with details in my charge summary, can anyone ...

Thegwp88 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G5 Screen Burn/Ghosting

Hi community,  I've noticed over the past week or two that after having my screen on for more than just a peak or to send a quick message, I seem to be getting a bit of screen burning or ghosting.  It's most notable with the icons along the top of th...

wwhyte92 by 7: Helper
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Time Capsule

Can anyone advise me how to set up an Apple Time Capsule to extend the wifi range of my Vodafone Connect home broadband router. My new Vodafone router has proved to have many weakness* and Vodafone Technical Support are not prepared to offer advise. ...

JaydeeUK by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

mobile

I've been waiting 3days for my SIM to be unlocked

amdy by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't send or receive multimedia messages any more

The multimedia messaging function on my Microsoft Lumia phone has stopped working.  I've texted WEB to 40127 several times now, but haven't received the promised instructions as to how to re-do the settings.  Can you help, please?

Vodafone connect as Modem

Hi My live date is 16th Feb. If things don't work out within the 30 days I'll defo be cancelling. Currently with BT, I have no issues with them apart from the price. My openreach modem is downstairs and aftermarket router s upstairs. I have everythin...

Labels
Top Thanked this week