Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Smart Platinum 7: A review

Vodafone UK very kindly loaned me a Smart Platinum 7 and therefore I produced a video review: Vodafone Smart Platium 7 reviewAs I write this, my time with the device is, regrettably, coming to an end but with its quality and value for money, I am ser...

PedroC1999 by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 5 thanks

Vodafone Protect for Samsung S7 Edge

I have a Samsung S7 Edge and the Vodafone Protect doesnt work, Vodafone said that they were uptdating the App in January 2017, but the app still doesnt work

Aldo999 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Server error when signing up to Spotify entertainment pack

This has happened every time I try and choose to subscribe to spotify entertainment pack. I've tried both on my phone and via a desktop browser. I'm doing the following: Go to https://offers.vodafone.com/gbSelect 'Spotify Premium' under available off...

accessing old text messages

I have an iphone 5 and the text setting is on 'forever'. I have never deleted any texts. I now need to retrieve a texts from about 8 mths ago but despite my setting being on forever, they only go back 3 mths. I have used itunes and also bought softwa...

Curry by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone website access

Hello When I try access  https://www.vodafone.co.uk/I keep getting this message   Could you please let me know what to do to sort out this issue?  Regards, Rafal

vodafone.JPG
RafalJ by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Battery drain on brand new Vodafone smart platinum 7

I just received my new Smart Platinum 7 yesterday and it has the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. I haven't even got a sim card in it yet and decided to check out how long the battery last. I noticed the first time I left the phone at home without use for ...

Bundle a simple con?

Am I the only one here that after getting a bundle has found themselves ending up with a massive unexpected charge?I look at Vodafone bundles and you think "Wow, all them minutes?" and think you are getting a lot for a good price... but then you real...

Charged for Vodafone Advantage Scheme

Hi, I have the employee advantage scheme discount on my account and have just noticed that my recent bill i have been charged £10.    Can someone please explain why i have been charged for a service i have used for over 6 years or so??  I also never ...

Shelly82 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Android nougat update for sony z5 premium

Hi,  Sony has officially released  Android nougat update  for z5 premium devicces since 10th January . Does anybody know if vodafone is going to release the updates for its customers?   thanks 

mexoner by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodaphone Smart Ultra 6 problems,help needed

Hello guys,i need any kind of help with my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6.The phone is being used for 5 months,it has been in good hands.First thing that happened,during the charging(it was turned off),it showed a message like"format sd card".When i turned i...

lsevo by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels