Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

DPD Delivery

Hi, i upgraded my phone tuesday evening and was told my phone would be delivered Thursday. I work all weekdays so thought I'd be able to select the pick up from dpd service but it won't let me select this. i'm just worried they are going to try and d...

Elaine891 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Platinum 7 Camera Image stabiliser not working

Hello communityI have Platinum 7 and have a problem when using the camera. All My pictures are blurry so I went into settings and the "image stabiliser" is greyed out and I cannot turn on or off. What is going on? I have reset to factory settings but...

Speedtest questions

I probably already know the answer, but ... I'm using thinkbroadbands speed tester to keep an eye on my new broadband Yesterday (day 1) I was seeing the most odd result of around 6.5MBPS down and 6.0MBPS up - a long way from being asynchronous!! Toda...

philguk by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

MY SURE SIGNAL BOX WONT WORK AND NO ONE WILL HELP!¬

The issue you’re experiencing: I cant use my phone at home thanks to my Sure Signal box not working for the last 4 days What light sequence you're seeing:Both lights constantly flashing (then one solid) and calls not coming in - going straight to voi...

anna2825 by 4: Newbie
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

Half Price Big Value Bundles

I received a text offer a few months back for 12 months of half price big value bundles. This was followed up with a reminder on 16/11 to say I needed to accept the offer via text by 18/11 before it expires.I topped up on 18/11 and sent the activatio...

davidf20 by 4: Newbie
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone repair service

My Vodafone Smart 7 has failed after just 2 months, the battery section has curved away from the screen. It's gone back for repair and they've come back saying it's customer damage. I've asked them to explain how I could bend the battery section with...

Roloman by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal v3 / Galaxy S6 not receiving incoming calls/texts

I have a SureSignal v3 and a Samsing Galaxy S6. All lights on the suresignal look correct (solid white), and the phone reports four bars signal strength and says Vodafone UK. But incoming calls to the Samsung go straight to voicemail (and I get no no...

Vodafone Sure Signal Connected but not receiving calls/texts

Hi My Vodafone Sure Signal is connected but I am not receiving calls/texts  Please test results below from instructions from another thread.  Serial number: 40133881835Ping: 15MSDownload speed: 37MB/secIP address: 151.228.156.162Traceroute to 212.183...

zcgbb89 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! USB dongle software not compatible with OS X Yosemite

I have Vodafone K4201-Z USB dongle. I updated my operating system to OS X Yosemite and since then Vodafone Mobile Broadband crashes on load. At first it asked me to download Java Runtime Environment (v. 8), which I did, but it still wouldn't work. Th...

Labels