Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

BS35 - Pilning and Easter Compton

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Whole area, have to travel at least 2 miles back toward Bristol before regaining signal2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the iss...

Vodafone Employee Advantage

Hi,  I'm trying to apply my VEA discount code to the £25 sim only 12 month deal however it is not applying in the basket. It is not saying it is being declined however it is also not applying a discount, it is literally doing nothing. i have attempte...

Burttt by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

NP18 - Langstone Newport

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? NO 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? NP18 2NT, NP10 8YJ. 3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in...

Billing Address, new address and credit check

Good evening, I am unsure this is the right place for my post but I desperately need help. As of about ten minutes ago I started a new contract with Vodafone, unfortunately when I went to checkout it absoloutley refused to let me put in my old addres...

Sure Signal not working with Sky Broadband

Since changing over to Sky, my Sure Signal hasn't worked.  I've seen that people are generally getting that problem so I've done resets etc but to no avail. IP address is in the 2.219.*.* range so is the Vodafone firewall receiving this? Also, run a ...

jnorthall by 2: Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 0 thanks

Left Vodafone and final bill

I have recently left Vodafone for EE which meant I needed to pay the remainer of my contract which finishes on March 28th... No problem..  I have just noticed that a payment for £82.00 has been taken from my account, again no problem as this is less ...

Ending contract

I want to end my Vodafone contract earlier by 2 months. I've emailed several times this week and haven't had a reply to them.What would happen if I just cancel my direct debit with Vodafone ?

DynDNS - restricted password length

The recent firmware updates have shortened the maximum available password which can be set for logging into the DynDNS service.  Previously this was either unrestricted, or at least allowed the 64 characters which make up my Dyn password. I use 1Pass...

GU15 - Camberley

Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes just this location. A few miles and everything is fine. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?  GU15 3AH 3) Does t...

Chewy123 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

why can't I print my bill from the Vodafone app?

From the Vodafone app it says download bill to pdf and then I can see a pdf on screen. But there are no options for printing or saving or sending anywhere.Is this a bug or just another poorly developed Vodafone app?

peter-3d by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels