Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Nexus 6 - Android 7.1.1 Update

Hi, I'm aware that the 7.1 update pushed out by Google in December was suspended for the Nexus 6 due to a bug in the software and it was supposed to be sent out out in Jaunary. I've just downloaded and installed an update which I initially thought wa...

Static external IP address - Home broadband

(Most of this forum seems to be about Vodafone voice, so apologies if this is posted in the wrong place) I am moving to Vodafone Fibre this weekend and I am assured that I can have a static IP address. By default it seems I will be given a dynamic IP...

philguk by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband getting slower.

When I first got broadband it was running at 30Mbps down and 15ms ping. Now running at 19Mbps with 43 ping. Postcode Ne126Fy Can you advise?   

Ekk by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal v3 - 4th light no longer comes on when using phone

Our v3 box has worked fine (most of the time) for about 18 months. Recently we have been unable to get signal on our phones, and I see that the 4th light on the sure signal no longer comes on. I contacted Vodafone via live chat and followed their ins...

sbadams by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal - can't register 2nd hand box

I've made attempts to register a second-hand suresignal v3 device on my account in the few days. The web site page was giving an error, so I used the online chat. The first time, I was told the device had to be de-registered by the previous owner. Th...

Pugwash69 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

No incomming calls after porting numbers (worst customer service)

I switched to vodofone and decided to keep my number. Initally they said it will take 2 working days to port the number, which infact did happen.However, I can not recieve any calls from people. I did call up the customer service department and all i...

Sure signal broken

My Sure Signal is not working It did have a solid red light, but after a reset no lights are now showing, not even the yellow and green lights on  the Router connection at the back Serial number is 40121040584 Ping is 12msDownload 19.83 MbpsUpload 3....

Iphone 6s not working with vodafone sim

Hello my iphone not working with vodafone sim i have only data can't call or send message try to restrart but still not working put sim in my samsung and working but on the iphone i have only dataThank you

Mitko123 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with mobile internet connection

I have mobile broadband on an R216 modem. My laptop is a Windows 10 machine. The laptop connects to the network and then I get an internet connection. This lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes and then the Internet connection drops. To be clear: the conn...

mousico by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Calling iPhone 6

So Three go ahead and our customers first and enable wifi calling on all supported iPhone Models.Vodafone - How about stepping up your game a little and putting customers first for a change.

Labels