Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Network Problems AGAIN CR5

Again we have some netwrok issues here that are affecting calls. I noticed yesterday on the staus map that there was a message saying that a fault had beem fixed on 23rd and sorry for any inconvenience caused. Well actually, we were ok until then, no...

looey by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call problems

Unable to call anyone 4 different phones the same call ending all time dn5 area

NO COVERAGE DG10 MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE-YET AGAIN.

NO COVERAGE DG10 MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE-YET AGAIN.  NO COVERAGE DG10 MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE.  DG10 - Moffat THERE IS NO COVERAGE IN THE DG10 9JU POST CODE. THAT IS BALLPLAY ROAD AREA OF MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE. THAT HAS BEEN THE CASE FOR SOME TIME.  RAN ...

Derek49 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't find a clickable link to Live Chat

I have an issue I want to discuss with Vodafone but don't have the time (or the inclination) for a long phone discussion and having to hang on for hours while they check it out. The link here for Live Chat (after clicking Pay Monthly) is not clickabl...

Vodafone Home broadband router

Currently having a problem with the USB shared storage. The manual states that the portable hard drive needs to be in FAT32. Sure if it was 1998 where the average HDD size was around 5-10Gig. FAT32 is only covers sizes up to 32GB. So is this data out...

VsUK1981 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot make Outgoing calls

Both I and my wife cannot make outgoing calls in our current location where we are visiting friends. - we both have PAYG SIMs using call & data bundles- we both have minutes available- monthly allowance periods have not ended- we both have good Vodaf...

cliff_g by 9: Established
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Fraud, Final nail in the coffin. Years of issues.

Hello everyone, Firstly I would like to apologise if this topic isn’t in the correct area but I cannot actually find where to post it specifically for fraud and the trouble I’ve had, I know this a long post but it highlights some of the things happen...

Resolved! This a complaint.

Was trying to get International Saver 100, added to my account so that i can call abroad from UK. saw it on vodafone website. called 191 to double check my understanding and apply it. guy on phone confirmed my number and personal details, then confir...

User2501 by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Transfering a call

Hi, we have 4 phones with Vodafone (iphones and samsung).  Is it possible to take a call on one of the phones then transfer the call to another number/mobile?  Thanks so much.

Labels