Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Using my-fi - limited service

Hi, I've just been trying to set up my Vodafone My-Fi router, I've input the password after doing everything the leaflet suggests (insert SIM and battery etc) and when I browse the Internet it diverts me to a launch page and tells me that I have:"Lim...

belb by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Does Vodafone throttle or restrict 4G data speed?

Does Vodafone throttle or restrict 4G data speed? I'm just wondering as when I first got Vodafone 4G back in the launch days my data speed in Leeds was amazing, it would regularly be 90-100mb data speed all the time. These days the speeds are lacking...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

The Future - 5G

Found this on YourTube on their vision of 5G http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXcQPRZ0sz8#t=113

steveo67 by 12: Established
  • 9 replies
  • 3 thanks

Pink line on Samsung S7 Edge

Hello all, I have had my s7 edge since July last year. This past week a pink line appeared vertically near the right hand side of my screen. What is my best course of action in getting this resolved. Thank you.

bhavz87 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot make outgoing calls

Bought a new sim today tried calling all of my contacts too let them know I had a new number and my phone has been blocked I've also topped it up by £30 and established a big bundle deal, I can receive calls but I haven't been able to call everyone t...

Refund 1.5months Overdue

Ordered a phone onlie and asked my neighbour to collect but they wouldn't give it to her. We then bought another phone and asked the store to send the phone back so we can be refunded which the store did. The cancel order form was sent in by the stor...

diane555 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

Complaints page

I am trying to get onto the Complaints page to file a complaint but it keeps skipping to another page. I can only only see the page I need for 2 seconds before it disappears. Has this option been taken away?

Changing owner prior to SIM swap

I've started the process for the above by asking another number (my wife's, but on my personal account) to be the SS3 admin. I've got the email from VF telling her (me) "To accept, go to vodafone.co.uk/myaccount, log in and go to My Sure Signal at th...

spewage by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

N16 - STOKE NEWINGTON

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? YES, throughout the post code area. I have to move to another post code area for better service. 2) What is the full postcode of where the issue oc...

My vodafone app is defective

Great! The 'my vodafone' app does not show payg add-on data, it shows data as 0 even when you buy an add-on. The support site instructs you to use the 'my vodafone'  website instead, which in turn does not let you log on unless you can receive the ac...

Labels